7. lets do this???

8 minutes later, they pulled up to a house with cars parked everywhere and colorful lights coming from the cracks of the windows

"Ok, ready?" Max asked grabbing her lipgloss.

"Umm, yeah. Yeah, let's do this!!!" El exclaimed with a big grin.

"Wow, well that's the spirit! Never thought I would see El Hopper excited for a party!!!" Max enthusiastically said as she stepped out of the car and threw her lipgloss in her seat.

"I-I actually want to rememeber my first party. I feel like that's soemthing people do remmeber till their older and stuff. El gave with a warm smile to her bestfriend

The redhead smiled back as she pulled one of her straps that had falling off her shoulders back up. The girl puckered her lips to El and slammed the door.

Max was so much prettier than she was. Her redhead friend had put on a short black dress that had a ruffle texture and tall black heels. Especially with her beautifully applied makeup, she looked amazing. How could she possibly look even decent next to her best friend? El repeatedly thought as they slowly made their way up the curved driveway.

"Hey, Max!" A girl that El had never seen before, hollered over from the side of the house.

"Oh hey, Marla!" Max shouted back.

"So what, are you like popular or something now?" El scoffed as they almost reached the front door.

"One person saying hi to me doesn't make me "popular" Hopper, but I have made a few more friends these last years, but they're all fake ones, the best kind of friends to have," Max said with an exaggerated face.

"Sure..." El quietly mumbled.

Max shook her head as they walked into the house full of already drunk teenagers.

El kept her head down from the feeling of being the odd one out. She never really did like social gatherings like this. The girl did always say "the less the merrier."

As they entered the house, they made their way to the back.

El had a weird feeling of eyes all over her. And the bad part was, she was right. She looked up and guys were staring at her as she walked through the bunches of people swaying to the music.

Max turned back to her and tried to whisper through the music.

"Someone's getting attention alright!!!" she gave with a big smirk.

"People are probably just confused since they've never seen me before," El replied shyly.

"That's definitely it." The redhead said as she rolled her eyes and faced back forward.

As they reached a bar-like table with stools, El heard a voice that sounded very familiar.

"I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it!!! -Drink it, drink it, drink it, drink it, drink it!!!" The girls heard as they came into the back kitchen at the sight of a curly-headed boy with a shot glass standing on an island.