𝟭𝟬- Green-eyed Insanity

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗

__________________________________

"No, no, NO" 

"This is who you will be, Six." 

"You can join me willingly, or I will take you when the time is right."

 "I...will...never...join...you."

"I think you will soon be saying otherwise."

"See you soon, Six."

"Hey Dustin, this is Eddie the banished. You there?"

Roxanne awoke with a painful gasp; Eddie's voice through the walkie-talkie beside her bringing her out of her fractured memories.

She groaned when a sharp ache shot through her arm, a result of her sleeping position on the floor next to Nancy. But the pain seemed to disappear as soon as it came, along with the soreness in her lower abdomen from the night before. 

She had no recollection of where said soreness came from.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Dustin?"

The blonde huffed in annoyance before reaching over to grab the hand-held radio. "Hey, Munson. What is it?"

"Oh, hi," he paused, "Um, who is this?"

Roxanne's brows furrowed in confusion. "It's Roxanne, the blonde girl you choked and threatened with a broken beer bottle the other day. I hoped you'd remember me, I mean, I'm not that forgettable am I?" she joked.

"No! No, no, definitely not forgettable," Eddie answered alarmingly fast, pinching his nose soon after at his lack of subtlety.

Roxanne softly chuckled at the eagerness in his tone, unaware that her laughs painted a smile on the unruly-haired fugitive's face, "Oh really?" she taunted him.