𝟭𝟭- Insanity With Murderous Intentions

∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Hawkins Laboratory, Sept. 1979

Number Six jumped out of her sleep the moment shrill screams pierced her sensitive ears.

The teenage girl slid out of her bed and looked around in confusion. Those screams sounded an awful lot like Eleven.

Wanting to see if the younger girl was okay, Six closed her eyes and went into her familiar mind void intent on locating the young girl. She didn't even care about the fact that there was a camera in her small room watching her every move. She'd take whatever punishment Brenner handed out of it meant that Eleven would be okay.

The buzzcut teen opened her green eyes to see Eleven in the middle of the rainbow room, but a group of older lab children was surrounding her. They were all taking turns using their powers to send her flying all over the room.

Six had never felt herself grow more furious.

She opened her eyes to see herself back in her small room and immediately formulated a plan.

She knew that at this time of the night there wouldn't be any guards outside her door. So all she had to do was open the door, sneak past the guards at the other end of the hallway, and she'd be on her way.

Six outstretched her right hand towards the door and began concentrating. She thought back to what her favorite guard had said about using something that made her angry to focus her abilities.

And that she did.

Her breathing picked up its pace as she thought about Eleven's cries of pain. At the mere thought of hurting Two for what he's done, Six's hands trembled. 

The low groans of the metal-reinforced door eventually reached her ears. The door flew open soon after.

Six slowly poked her head out of the room in search of the guards that must have been alerted by the loud slam of the door but looked around to see none.

Not sparing another second, Six stomped out of her room and in the direction of the rainbow room.

The young girl arrived there in a matter of seconds and easily twisted the door open.