•A/N: HI!!!•

Heyyyyy! I hope this doesn't give anyone false hope— I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm not only doing better, but I also graduated and I'm starting a culinary arts programme at my university! I get my certificate in November, which is when I hope to open a bakery/restaurant and also get into food blogging. I am also engaged!!!!!! So— it'll be busy for sure, but the fact is is I LOVE to write. Reading is my favourite thing to do because it makes me feel happy and less alone. The idea that I may be that to some of you makes my heart warm, so I wanna keep writing this story! I'll have to rewatch, and you may not see an update until November, or even December. But some of you have waited 2 years, so what's a couple more months if you're still interested?!?

Kidding, but yeah! I wanted to say that I've been planning to continue this. It just became too much at the time. But writing is a passion of mine, and I've wanted to be an author since I was 4. I hope you all have been well, and I'm so excited to see what my brain comes up with and I hope you guys like what comes of it!

Love u, I give you all kisses. Mwah 💋
Stay safe and if anyone needs anyone to talk to, I may be too busy to write, but I'm not too busy to be there for you!