•Chapter Three: Getting Handsy With A Demon•

A/N: Hey! How are you? Fantastic, I hope! I do wish today was a wonderful day, because it was for me! I love nature so much, it's so calming to sit out on my back porch. Aside from earlier today when I almost got hit in the head with a golf ball. On my own property. But hey, as long as I have a nice cup of tea, a book, and my puppy, everyday is a great day. Anyway~ I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I posted it a lot sooner than I had originally planned just because. I don't have a set time for when I will be posting, and I don't intend to have one for a little while. I imagine when school starts up again (which is August 25th for me), then I'll have to come up with a writing schedule, but for now I will write when I want. Which, lately, has been an everyday thing. Welp, I'm gonna stop rambling— enjoy the story! ~Via

[DISCLAIMER:] I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY CHARACTERS ASIDE FROM MY OC. THEY BELONG TO APHMAU, AND YOU BELONG TO YOU.

PLUG-INS:

E/C - Eye Colour

***

apodyopsis noun

apo • di • opsis

1 : the act of mentally undressing someone, imagining someone naked

      A panicked Evangeline shook you awake. Your eyes shot open, your elbows propping you up on the bed.

      "I heard Ava scream in the bathroom!" She whispered, her voice laced with fear.

      "Okay— go check it out." You whispered back, rolling over to get comfortable again.

      "No! You check it out! What if she's hurt?"

      "I don't want to die! You look!" You complained. Eve just looked at you, silently pleading with her eyes. You groaned as you got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Eve followed suit, her puppy dog eyes replaced with confusion.

      "I said the bathroom, Y/N, not the kitchen."

      You rolled your eyes before grabbing a small frying pan and turning to go to the bathroom.

      "Shouldn't you use a knife?" Eve asked, raising a brow.

      "I don't want to kill anyone! I couldn't live with myself. Are you crazy?" You gasped, eyes widening at her inhumane suggestion.

      You got to the door of the bathroom, gripping the handle of the pan. Your throat felt dry as you stood by the door, putting your ear against it.

      "Go in!" Eve whispered, pointing to the door.

      "But—"

      "But what?"

      "But I don't wanna!" You whined, pouting as she crossed her arms over her chest.

      "Y/N, go!" She scolded, glaring at you.

      You let out a shaky breath, readjusting your now sweating palms. You reached a hand down to the knob of the bathroom door, twisting it and pushing the door open before rushing behind Eve. You crouched down, squeezing your eyes shut and clutching the pan to cover your face.

      Eve let out a relieved sigh, louring down at you. You bit your lip, lowering your weapon as you stared at your feet. Standing back up, you shuffled on your feet in embarrassment. You could feel the eyes of all the Daemos boys, including Ava, on you— and you wanted to lock yourself in your room and never come back out.