•A/N: I PROMISE THIS IS THE LAST ONE•

Guys!!! I have a couple updates and they're both huge. First, I wanna say thank you to every one of you who have been showing this story so much love and I want to let you know that despite how long its been, I have NOT given up on it!

I'm getting into Aphmau again, I'm currently rewatching Phoenix Drop High! But I'm thinking My Inner Demons is next on the list. I can't guarantee a time period of when I'll be updating, or that it'll even be within the next few months and I'll tell you why soon. But I have been really wanting to write again and I finally have the time to do it!

Now: why can't I start sooner rather than later? Maybe I can. But here's the thing...

I'M PREGNANT!!!

I'm 11 weeks TODAY (at posting, it's 23:00 for me) and I've just been so sick and so so tired. It's really hard for me to do anything except watch TV. I'm getting married super soon too! It'll be in a courthouse mostly because I genuinely hate events and it felt like I was planning a wedding for everyone else and not me. So this was simple, easy, and it's personal! (That, and I'll be on insurance to get a doctor.) I'm no longer in school because we moved and I'm considering taking the year off or maybe a couple years off and just doing an online school so I have a degree for emergencies. But yeah!

We have a sweet baby on the way, which is such a miracle because I wasn't supposed to be able to have kids. Unfortunately that makes me higher risk, but it's worth it! (I am young though and absolutely do not recommend anyone get pregnant at 19. I'll be 20 this year but please be very careful and plan accordingly because it is really hard to deal with. Also, I was not only told I was infertile, but also I was on birth control. So stay extra safe 😭)

Anyways, I apologise that this is another update. But I swear the next update you see will be an update to the STORY!! Thank you to those of you who have stuck with this story. You have no idea how incredibly happy it makes me! And to wait for as long as most of you have, I don't deserve it! I'm hoping though that once I write again, I'll be in a kick and write a few chapters to post all at once.

Thank you all so much for your patience. Life is crazy and I may be an adult, but I still love writing and reading fanfiction and watching my silly little minecraft stories.

I love you guys!! Hopefully an update to come sooner rather than later 💛