003. Arrogant prick

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

arrogant prick

"I AM GOING TO JUMP OFF THE ASTRONOMY TOWER!"

From the people sitting around James Potter, he looked crazy. From the way, he waved his hands around while nagging his best mates about his long-time crush, Lily Evans, who had rejected him for the hundredth time that week.

"Stop being so dramatic prongs, maybe she's playing hard to get," Peter said.

"UGH, I CAN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE," James replied as he repeatedly banged his head on the table, making it rattle with each hit.

"Prongs, mate. Stop! you're going to hurt yourself."

Remus warned, shaking his head disappointingly at his overly dramatic friend.

"I don't care," James muttered as his forehead rested on the table. "I need lily to be in love with me."

Sirius, Remus, and Peter all exchanged looks. This isn't the first time James has acted out his feelings for Lily; in fact, he does this every week.

"Blimey. I think he's finally lost it. Huh, boys." Sirius said with a chuckle.

"Please, you said the same thing last week."

Peter let out a chuckle at Remus's comment before biting into his chicken and contributing to the conversation. "Leave the poor boy alone, he's grieving over a breakup with his nonexistent relationship with lily, Again."

The trio of men burst out laughing but quickly shut their mouths as James raised his head and gave them a death stare.

"Fuck you guys, I'm telling you guys about my problems as a friend and you're just gonna sit there and laugh at my pain, that's so mean," James said dramatically while putting a hand over his heart as he pretended to be hurt.

"Oh, James maybe you're just so annoying it's hard to be around," Peter said thoughtfully while staring into nothing.

The boys stared at him with mouths agape. Sometimes Peter doesn't really think before he speaks, which the group thought was so funny.

"OH MY GOD! AM I TOO ANNOYING TO BE AROUND?" James screamed.

"Honestly mate, you have been persistently asking out lily since the third year. Of course, she's gonna think you're annoying." Remus reasoned.