009. Parties and Hangovers

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

Parties and hangover

The Gryffindor tower was buzzing on a Sunday night. The Gryffindor quidditch team had won a match against Slytherin. They decided that they wanted to throw a party to celebrate. All houses were technically invited but Evelyn was really the only person that wasn't a Gryffindor to be in there.

James Potter was looking forward to getting drunk tonight. Over the course of the past week, his mind had been racing at a million miles an hour. It was imperative that he get drunk tonight. As he started off the evening with a couple of shots, by the end of the night, he had gotten wasted. Although the rest of the gang wasn't as drunk as James, they had still caused some damage.

"IN MY DREAMS I HAVE A PLAN," Eva sang, standing up on the table with her hands in the air, people surrounding her.

"IF I GOT ME A WEALTHY MAN," Remus sang at the other side of the room on a table.

"I WOULDN'T HAVE TO WORK AT ALL, I'D FOOL AROUND AND HAVE A BALL," Eva continued.

"MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, MUST BE FUNNY,"

"IN A RICH MAN'S WORLD," Eva harmonized.

"DON'T YOU HAVE MONEY?!" Sirius yelled at Eva over the music.

She raised her middle finger to Sirius. "FUCK OFF INCEST CHILD,"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT!!" Sirius yelled at the girl once more before she stuck her tongue out at him.

The night consisted of Sirius and Eva bickering, Remus and Lily dancing, Peter and Marlene singing; and James in the corner with a drink in his hand looking at a certain blond-haired girl.

"I am talking about girls, I love girls," James slurred on the couch with Remus. "I love them... especially ones with blonde hair and blue eyes... around 5,3,"

"Wait, Eva?" Remus asked turning to James quickly.

"yeah... her... I like her face," James told Remus with his eyes closed. "Hey! How did you know I was talking about..." James stopped, raising his head to look at the boy.

"About... Moony, what was I talking about?" James asked.

"James," Remus sighed. "Please stop drinking," Remus tried to reach for the cup in James's hand.