023. Home sweet home

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

Home sweet home

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

For the first time in her life, Eva didn't want to return to Hogwarts from holiday break but nevertheless, she had to return and face the music. She packed up her trunk adding in her new clothes, the gifts she got from her friends; including the box she got from Reg, and some things from her room that she had forgotten at the beginning of the year. She went downstairs to say goodbye to her parents as they gave her the whole reputation talk while her father reminded her not to associate herself with dirty blood and what would happen if she did.

She met up with Douglas outside her mansion who drove her to the train station and waited until she got onto the train safely before making his way back to the mansion. Since there weren't as many kids on the train during holiday break she was able to find an empty compartment pretty quickly. She brought her knees up to her chest and rested her face against her kneecaps as she looked out the window, admiring the glistening snow that covered the grounds.

A knock on the glass door brought her back to reality, she turned her head to find out who was making the obnoxiously loud noise. There stood none other than Regulus Black. She smiled brightly, seeing his familiar face, she moved her hand beckoning him to come in.

"So what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone?" He smiled sitting down opposite her.

"Well I don't know if you noticed but I don't really like people," She tilted her head and shrugged her shoulders. He laughed.

"You like me though right?" a raised his eyebrows. She smirked a little noticing the teasing coming from him.

She smirked and then replied "Ehh... a little," resting her head on the headrest.

"Ah well. I am a charmer," he made eye contact with her as the corners of his mouth poked upwards. "I did charm you after all,"

"Mmm well, to be fair there were drugs involved so," She side smiled.

He let a mischievous grin consume his face as he chucked silently. "Yeah, that tends to influence decisions huh?"

"Yeah, I guess," Her smile faded as thoughts came running through her head of what was gonna happen when she returned to Hogwarts.

"What's wrong?" Regulus looked at her.

"Nothing, just uh family stuff, it's fine," she shook her head.