• Questions •

" Robin... I need your help."

Robin looked at the boy confused. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" She asked, inviting the boy in and closing the door. "Well.. kinda yeah, i-i just need to ask you some questions." Steve said as he followed the girl up to her room. She closed the door behind them as Steve sat in a chair near her desk. Robin sat on her bed and looked at Steve. "What... kind of questions, Harrington?" She asked. Steve took a deep breath and looked at the girl, fidgeting with his hands.

"Uhm.. if I ask you these questions, you can't think of me differently.. o-or tell anyone! Okay?.." he pleaded to her. Robin nodded slowly, looking at the boy. "of course Steve.. I'd never think of you any different. What is this about you're freaking me out man." Robin said, leaning forward more. Steve sighed and sat up in the chair. "Uhm.. how did you.. how did you find out you liked.. uh.." Steve stuttered, trying to find the words to say. He rubbed his face, anxiety over taking his body. "How did you find out you liked girls, Robin?" He finally asked.

Robin looked at him confused. "Well, the same way you knew you liked girls, Harrington." She said. He shook his head and groaned. "Steve what are you trying to say?" She said. Steve sat up more and looked at her. "Rob. I don't know what I'm trying to say! You're the only one I could come to!" He said, his voice cracking a bit as he got more anxious. Robin began to get worried. "Steve, what's really going on?!" She shouted. He sat back.

"Robin, the past three days I've been hanging out with Eddie, I've been feeling these.. feelings. Like, the ones I got when I was middle school when I liked a girl.. but it's only when I'm with Eddie. I feel.. safe, and myself around him. It's eating me alive Robin because I don't know who or what I am right now. So, please.. help me figure this out.."

Robin's eyes shot wide as the boy spoke. "Steve, are you saying you think you might like Eddie?" She asked, smiling. He nodded slowly and laid his head in his hands. Robin got up and rubbed his back, trying her best to comfort him. "Listen, Steve. I'll help you, of course I will! But I just, NEVER seen you as one to liking the same gender." She said, making them both chuckle. Steve looked up at her and smiled. "Thank you, really." He said. Robin nodded and smiled. Steve got up and they both sat on the bed.

"So, I'll ask you some questions, and you'll answer as truthfully as you can, yeah?" Steve nodded as she spoke. "Okay, so! Question one: ever since you've felt these feelings, have you been having thoughts about Eddie, like.. fantasizing about him?" She asked. Steve's eyes grew wide and he shook his head quickly. "What?! No no! I haven't! That's gross oh my god!" He said, making the girl laugh. "Ok ok, question two: have you ever caught yourself glancing at him?" She asked. Steve went quite, thinking back to all the times he'd stare into Eddie's eyes, the times where he'd look at his smile. He looked at Robin with a red face as he nodded. She nodded and smiled. "Great!" She said.

"Okay, question three: have you ever thought about.. kissing him?" She asked. Steve thought for a moment, the he remembered the bowling alley. When Eddie had pinned him against the ground, he had a weird feeling, non like had felt before. Now that he thought about it, he believed that that feeling was him wanting to kiss him. He looked at Robin and chuckled embarrassed. She smiled widely and nodded. She continues to ask Steve multiple questions about the topic for about 20 minutes.

"Alright!" Robin suddenly said. Steve looked at her. "You're not gay, nor straight." She said. He looked at her confused. "Uh.. could you, explain?" He asked. Robin giggled a bit and nodded. "From your answers, it seems like you like both females and males." She said. Still confused, Steve nodded slowly. "So I'm like, half gay half straight?" He asked. Robin laughed at the boy. "Kind of! It's called being bisexual" she said. "It's a term some people use when they like both men and women." She said. Steve nodded, finally understanding. He thought about the term, bisexual.