• Final •

29 Years Later.

Steve bit his lip nervously as he opened the door to his and Eddie's house. They had bought a house together not long ago in California, where they first proclaimed their love to each other. The others had moved with, not wanting to leave them all by themselves entirely. Steve closed the door behind him and placed his keys onto the coffee table in their living room. He heard a pair of paws coming towards him from the kitchen, making him turn and smile. "Hey Ruger! You missed me huh?" He kneeled down and petted his fluffy golden retriever, smiling as Ruger barked a response. He heard a small meow next to the big dog, making him giggle and pet the soft silky black cat. "Hello to you too, Ozzy." He smiled at Eddie's cat that wore a red collar with a metal pentagram dangling from it. He got back up from the floor as Rugar and Ozzy made their way back into the kitchen. He heard the sound of low music playing, his heart felt whole as he recognized the song as the one he'd sung that night at the beach.

He walked into the kitchen to see his boyfriend cooking them dinner, his now longer curlier hair tied up into a low bun. He wore a yellow apron that read 'Kiss The Cook' on the front of it. Steve made his way to his lover and wrapped his arms around his waist, swaying them gently side to side. Eddie chuckled and looked over his shoulder at the very tired but happy Henderson. "Hello sweetheart, how was work?" Steve groaned as Eddie continued to cook. "It was long and exhausting. These middle schoolers have no filter when it comes to gossip and energy!" That made the two laugh. Steve walked over to the dining table and sat, watching Eddie cook for them. "Well, being a teacher is a stressful job. Especially when teaching 7th graders." "You say that as if you're job isn't easy!" Eddie rolled his eyes and turned the stove off. He began to pile his and Steve's plates with spaghetti. He walked to the table and placed their plates down, sitting in front of Steve. "Hey, being a musician is hard! You should know that Mr Steve "I sang the most chessiest song ever to ask my crush to be my boyfriend" Harrington!" The two laughed again and they began to eat, talking about their days.

Steve remembered something and he bit his lip nervously again, rubbing the lump in his front pants pocket anxiously. "Hey Ed's?" "Yes Stevie?" Eddie looked up at Steve, who stood up and took their plates to the sink. He washed them and sat them on their drying rack. "I wanna take you out, tonight. Nothing fancy, we're just going somewhere." Eddie smiled at his lover and stood up. He walked over to Harrington and wrapped his arms around his waist. He leaned in close to the other and kissed his dimples softly. "Anything you want love, when are we leaving? And what should I wear?" Steve smiled happily and kissed the tip of Eddie's nose softly. "We'll leave around nine, when the sun goes down. And you can wear whatever you'd like, but I'd recommend something warm. It'll be colder tonight." Eddie nodded and smiled. "Alright Harrington, I'm going to take a shower then." He peaked Steve on the lips quickly and made his way down the hall to where their bedroom was. Steve smiled and sighed deeply.

He walked over to a shelf and looked at the photos that sat apon it. A picture of a much older Henderson and his girlfriend, Suzie was the first one he looked at. The two were holding each other and smiling like idiots at each other. His eyes moved to the next photo. It was a picture of Nancy and her daughter that she adopted. She had named her Barb in memory of her best friend. Nancy had stayed single after she broke up with Jonathan, and she was happy with just her and her daughter. The next photo was one of Max, Lucas and El, holding hands with their graduation caps on. They were smiling and holding up their diplomas with much joy. Max and Lucas were stil dating, but El had broken up with Mike and decided to stay single till she found 'the one'. Steve's eyes made its way to the next photo of Jonathan and Argyle. The two were sitting on top of Argyle's Pizza van, kissing with a joint in each hand. Steve chuckled and looked to the next photo. Mike and Will appeared in this photo, the two holding hands and kissing in a field on their first date. The last photo that sat on the shelf was one of Robin and Vickie. They had eachother in a tight hug and stood outside their brand new home they had bought together.