• ...Dad? •

• TW: Violence , Alcohol Usage , Unwanted Touching , Offensive Remarks •

"...Dad?"

Eddie stared at his father who stood in front of him. The man smirked and walked closer to the boy. Will was confused but could tell Eddie was extremely uncomfortable. "I'll get the others." Will whispered to Eddie. He only nodded back as Will rushed inside the building. In reality, Munson did not want to be alone with the man. All the cruel things he's done in the past, the way he treated him. He never wanted anything to do with him again.

Little Eddie heard crashing from the living room, making him jump in fright. He slowly made his way to where he heard the noises, only to see his father leaned against the table, a beer in hand. He inhaled sharply before entering the room. His father glared at him as he made his way to the fridge. "What do you think you're doing Edward?" He asked sternly. Munson froze and turned quickly. "G-getting a snack!" He replied with a weak smile. "Did I say you could eat yet?" His father asked angrily, standing up and making his way towards the young boy. Munson knew his father was drunk, he could smell it from here. He gulped down hard as his father stood in front of him. "N-no, you didn't." He said quietly. Eddie's father stood there a moment before slapping him across the face. Eddie's eyes began to tear up as he held his face, his breath shaky as he looked back at the man he called his father. "Boys don't cry Edward! Suck it up I barely hit you!" He shouted. He was mad at how Eddie reacted. He only saw Eddie as a weak, sensitive kid. Eddie breathed in heavily, which only made him sob more. His father's face became red with anger. He raised the beer bottle and smashed it against Eddie's back. The boy screamed in pain as blood dropped down his back, making him tumble backwards against the fridge. The boy screamed as the man yanked him up and threw him back against the floor. He sobbed as he quickly got up and ran back to his room, ignoring the yells from his angered father.

Eddie snapped back from the traumatic flash back as his father grabbed his shoulder. Eddie flinched and backed away, but his father wasn't having it. He grabbed the boy's waist and chuckled. Eddie's heart sank deeper into his chest at the way his father held him. His eyes began to tear up, but he held them back. "I heard that you've become a faggot, huh? You like men, Edward?" His father said harshly as he placed one of his hands on his shoulder. Eddie took in deep inhales as he looked at his father. "Yeah, so what?" He snapped at the man. His fathers face became red with anger. He let go of Eddie and slapped him. Eddie stumbled backwards in shock.

"NO SON OF MINE WILL BE GOING AROUND KISSING AND FUCKING BOYS, DO YOU HEAR ME MUNSON?!" His father shouted, pushing Eddie backwards. Munson's body was filled with anger by now. He let the tears fall now, not caring about it any longer. He looked at his dad and pushed him backwards, making the man fall in his ass. "IT'S EDDIE NOW YOU SICK FUCK! AND SO WHAT IF I GO AROUND KISSING AND FUCKING BOYS?! ITS MY LIFE NOT FUCKING YOURS!" he yelled. He clinched his fists as the old man stood back up. He started at Eddie, anger shinning in his eyes. He stepped towards his son and grabbed him harshly, making the boy wince in pain. He threw the boy against the floor and kicked his stomach. Eddie let out yells of pain, curling up and hugging his stomach.

Eddie's father kneeled down and moved Munson's hair from his face, grabbing his face to make him look at him. "You've grown. But you're still the worthless, sensitive little brat you've always been." He said, shoving the boys face into the concrete. Eddie groaned in pain as his face scratched against the hard surface. More tears fell from his eyes as he sat up quickly and got up, pushing his dad away. "Edward, you really don't know when to stop, do you?" His dad said, grabbing the boys arm and punching him in the face. Munson coughed up blood as his nose and mouth had blood dripping down.