Chapter Two

WARNING

THERE IS CURSING

#TriggerWarning

#Triggers

#Cursing

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

also this will be shorted than normal... sorry for that..

---------

Jades POV

As I was walking with my dream back to his house the swirl of emotions ran the mile through my head. What would it be like living with my crush? I asked myself. What would happen? Why dont I just fess up and say it was an excuse to live with him. No, not yet.... As I was arguing with the blonde haired boy it was silent for all but two seconds between us.

"Really Jade I mean it its not a problem." Dave said

"But Dave, I won't be able to pay you, give you guys food or anything! I don't wanna be a freeloader!"

"Jade its no problem, and dude bro pays for everything, like im sure he wont care if you live here for a while, I just hope you don't mind the messyness"

"I won't mind at all Dave, I hope you guys can just deal with my snoring.. Oh hey Dave, Where will everyone be sleeping?"

"Oh youll be sleeping in my room, Bro will be sleeping in his room and I'll be sleeping on the couch"

"Dave you don't have to give me your room, but uh... I don't wanna sleep on the couch..... I can sleep with you right?!"

"Sure Jade if you want to."

"Aww thanks Dave."

--10 Minutes Later--

DAVE'S POV

"Oh shit Jade and I sharing the same room and bed... Oh shit DREAMSSS ARE COMING TRUEEEEEEEEE" I thought. I was going to be sharing a room and a bed with my dream. I gotta be dreaming, like how could this happen? Im dreaming Ive gottaa be. If not I CAN'T FUCK THIS UP. Like holy shit. Oh were coming up to the apartment. c'mon dave SAY SOMETHING YOU WHORE ASS BITCH MOTHER FUCKING LADY BANGER.

"Uh Jade watch out for the smuppets."

"The what??"

"The smuppets. There smut puppets bro made, watch out fo them

"Oh okay..."