Chapter Six

Dave's Pov

"N-nothings wrong," Dave blushed.

"You absoulutely sure? Your face is redder than Karkat's blood." Jade stated

"Yeah I-I'm sure. Now, you uh-"

"Yes I went on your computer."

"......."

Dave continued to blush. He had hoped jade hadnt gone in his Hot Girls Sexy Times folder or his Can I bang these anime chicks folder. Knowing Jade's level of curiosity, she most likely looked at one of them. He was afraid to ask, knowing she may go on a rant about how she disliked the names of the folders and how she had a striking resemblance to some of the girls in the folders. He could not let her know he liked her. That would be very, very bad.

"Jade could you please get out of my room? Like holy fuck, please?" Dave snapped.

"Oh... Okay. I'll uh... Just go and uh... Yeah I'll just go," she responded "But just know I only went on your computer to check in with John and Rose."

Dave watched Jade silently leave the room. She had a sad look on her face like she had something else to say. He watched as she ran down the hall and outside the front door.

"Oh Fuck."

Jade's Pov

Jade ran out the door. Maybe if she went to the store to pick up a few things for the house maybe, just maybe, she would clear her mind. Obviously she did not. She went to the local grocery store, Bargain Food. She got off of the public bus, seeing as she had no experience driving a car, and had no interest doing so. She walked up to the sliding glass doors. She noticed straight away as she went into the store what looked to be an old friend, so she decided to approach.

"Rose? Is that you?" she asked.

"Jade? Oh my dear it has been so long since we have last spoken with each other." Rose said as she began to embrace Jade.

"Yeah, long time no see. How is everything with Kanaya?"

"Oh I am such delighted you have asked. I have finally convinced her that marriage is a normal thing on earth, and in response she asked if we could marry!"

"That's great Rose!"

"I do agree! How are you and Dave?"

"Oh were fine.. Uh I guess..."

"What is with the Uh I guess part? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everyting is fine Rose... Could we talk about this later possibly? I do have to get things for dinner."

"Why of course. Is it possible that you will later be able to chat over tea? That is the only reason I came here. To get tea that is."

"Oh I'm sure I can find a way to get to your place."

With that Jade and Rose exchanged adresses. Afterwards, Jade continued to shop.