Chapter Four

@Imfeelingawesome on quotev helped me write this one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING
THERE IS CURSING
#TriggerWarning
#Trigger
#Cursing

Dave's POV
I rolled out of bed, falling on the floor. Of course. I pushed my self up off the ground and got up. I went outside to be greeted by Jade outside my door, about to knock.

Oh hi Dave!" she said happily and oddly bouncing, "Again thanks for letting me stay here!"

"No problem," I said.

I walked away from her and walked into the kitchen. Bro had just gotten new cereal. Frosted Flakes? Nope fuck that shit. Frosted Mini Wheats? Goddamn it bro why wont you buy the good cereal?!? Ah found it. Lucky Charms. Lucky Charms fuel the charming beast inside me. I got some milk and a bowl and pored the Lucky Charms. It spilled everywhere.

"Shit." I said due to the spilling of milk.

"Dave what happ- oh damn.."

Jade's POV
I grinned while laughing, "Dave stop looking at me like that!" Dave was glaring at me with his normal death stare while he wiped up his milk mess. "It would be nice if Miss Harley could stop her laughing and help me." he said quite angered. I decided to be nice and help, of course by spilling more milk. "Harley what the fuck? I said help not spill more milk!" he said bolting at me. I ran from his attacks and giggled "You can't catch me! You can't catch me!" I taunted. "YES I CAN! YES I CAN!" he said almost screaming. Eventually I ran to our room ans slammed the door while locking it.

Dave's pov
Damn that little brat! Jade was going to pay. But how? OHHHHH I KNOW!!! I'll prank her! Now I just need some good prank ideas... hmm... I could.... hmm.. wrap the toilet with plastic wrap? Nah that only works for bro... Put pepper spray on the toilet paper?? Oh god that would be too much... Dress up as her dead dog? Oh god that would be too harsh.. She'd cry... Hmm.... OOOOOOO I GOT IT. I'll draw dicks all over her!