Chapter One

DAVE: PESTER JADE

TG: sup jade

GG: Nothing much, I'm heading over to the park like we planned

TG: when did i say that

GG: You told me yesterday that we should meet up at the park,  with earth being reformed and all.

TG: okay,  how far is it from my place

GG: Its About.....

GG: 2 miles

TG: oh fuck,  ill be there

TurntechGodhead has ceased pestering gardenGnostic

Dave's POV

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! BRO!  BRO ARE YOU HOME? " I screamed  realizing that bro was on a date with Jake.  Well looks like I'm walking to the park.  Fuck.  I grabbed a bottle of apple juice and a bag of Doritos. I didnt know if she liked Doritos but I still brought them anways.  I went in my room to lock the door.  I grabbed the keys from the hook and headed out. 

~20 minutes later~

Jade was no where to be found.  I had only looked for five minutes and said 'Fuck it'.  I sat under a tree and drank some apple juice and day dreamed.  The only thing on my mind was Jade,  Jade Harley , the girl I was falling for.  I didn't realize it but I fell asleep only with Jade on my mind.

Jade's POV

As I entered the park I was looking for Dave but I couldn't find him. "Dang it he flaked", I thought.  As I wandered around I found Dave asleep under a tree.  He only brought a bag of nacho cheese doritos and apple juice. I decided to wake him up.  "Dave,"  I shook him "Wake up!"  I said.  He jumped up in a start,  spilling the apple juice next to him. " Harley? Is that you? " he said. I gave him a 'DUH'  look. 

DAVE: TALK TO JADE

" So,  how you been Jade? "

" I've been okay,  I'm getting kicked out of my house I've been renting down here,  apparently they don't take boondollars as a payment."

"OH MY GOD,  PFFFFFFHHHHH HAHAHA"

"Haha ,  but I don't have any place to stay,  I can't stay with Rose or John. "

" You can stay with me if you'd like. "

" Aw thanks Dave! "

"No prob."