54.

(Warning: The first few paragraphs will contain sexual content.)

Heat pools into the pit of my stomach as Evan wraps his arm around my waist, his fingers resting gently above the line of my panties. His lips leave a trail of kisses along my neck and down to my shoulder. My back arches back into him in response, pressing against his length. A giggle falls from my mouth as I turn around to face him. My eyes scan his gorgeous face and land on those sweet lips I've missed so much. I lean in and press my lips against his. His tongue finds its way into my mouth with such hunger. I suck on his tongue and earn a moan of pleasure from him. The sound of it nearly drives me to the edge and he hasn't even touched me.

"Round 2 for breakfast?" He whispers into my mouth.

For the past three nights Evan has been sleeping at my place since the night of the shooting. The first two nights we wrapped up in each other and would wake up in the same position, no sex no nothing. But last night after we got home from a nice dinner, my dress did not last another five minutes after walking through my front door. Me and Evan have always had mind blowing sex but last night really topped it. I bite my bottom lip as I remember the way Evan grabbed me by my neck and threw me down on this bed and lost complete control, filling me up until I came undone beneath him.

"I have work" I whine. The hospital has been completely on edge since that night and I myself get nervous walking through those front doors, being patted down and questioned until the security guard is certain enough that I do work there.

"Sooooo shower sex?" The hunger in his eyes match mine and I can't help but want to feed it. I nod my head and before I could get out of bed Evan jumps to my side of the bed and picks me up. I let out a squeal of excitement as I wrap my legs around his waist. We were in this same exact position last night as well. We had done quite a few.

Our lips crash together. The kiss deepens as Evan walks us over to my bathroom. My hands reach to my back and I quickly unclasp my bra letting it fall to the ground. Evan's eyes widen as he takes them in. The look he was giving me was making me even more excited and I couldn't help the smirk on my face. "I've missed this" I whisper.

"Me too baby. Now let me make up for the time we had lost." I moan out in pleasure as he slips two fingers inside of me without warning, still holding me up with his massive hands.

"You're so wet already" he licks his lips as he continues to slide his fingers in and out, hooking them and doing all I had taught him one night how to do. The fact that he hadn't forgotten how I like to be touched made me want him all the more. And I still hadn't forgot how he likes it when I have my mouth around him, taking his full length and making him moan in pleasure cursing at me which only makes me wetter and causes me to go faster whenever I hear him whisper fuck.

"I am so going to be late to work."

I didn't care.

*****

This stupid smile on my face could not disappear even if I tried. My mind kept wandering off to the events from this morning, leaving me unable to focus during rounds. Everyone kept asking me what had me in such a good mood and my smile only grew wider each time as I simply shrugged and told them I'm just happy. Víctor even asked me with a smile of his own and I had to ignore the ache in my chest as I gave him the same response. I'm just happy today.

But I knew that might change as soon as I make it to Savannah's room to speak to her. I really don't want anything to wash away all my bright emotions today but the conversation needs to be had. There are far too many questions I need to ask her.

I waited until her grandparents before making my way to her room. Her baby was now back in the NICU and Savannah will normally stay in there for hours with her before she came back to her own room to eat. They are expecting her to be discharged by tomorrow morning but we don't expect her to be at home anyways. Not until Lily is strong enough and that may be another month or two before we can promise her that her baby is well enough to go home with her. After everything that has happened, I pray Lily gets strong enough soon so she can get out of these hospital walls and be with her mom. Safe.