3.

Norway POV:
America pressed a button on the ceiling of the truck, opening the garage door of the smaller of the two connected buildings. There was a large two story house with a wrap-around porch and a beautiful flower bed that looked to wrap around the front and sides of the house. I didn't get a very good look at the other building before we entered it, but it looked like a large shed or a metal barn of sorts. America turned off the truck once she had it parked inside and got out. I followed her lead in exiting the vehicle and walked back out into the driveway. I could hear the others coming down the lane, the popping gravel under the van's tires announcing their presence.
I turn around upon hearing metal clinking against metal and see America unlock a door at the back of the garage that looked to lead inside the house before coming to stand next to me.

POV CHANGE!

Finland's POV:
"I don't know Matthias, maybe we mixed her up with another truck? This looks pretty rural."

"No, the license plate is the same! And I've been here before, Fin, I know what I'm talking about! Just keep going, we're almost there!" Denmark exclaimed before Sweden pushed him back off of the center console from the passenger's seat. He then put his hand on my shoulder to wordlessly comfort me, I don't like driving without a map or GPS directions, I don't know why I didn't just have Matthias drive instead.

Soon enough, a clearing came into view. It held a gorgeous house and a metal barn with an open garage door in its center. America and Norway stood in front of the barn where her truck was parked. She waved, signaling for me to pull in right next to her vehicle in the empty space.
I parked the van next to her truck and turned it off, everyone immediately went to get out of the cramped, odd smelling rental.

As I walked over to where America and the others were gathering, I noticed the absolutely stunning flowerbeds in front of the house. The most eye-catching plants being the different colored roses that stood out amongst the other flowers and bushes.

"Wow, that looks beautiful," I said to America, gesturing to the flowerbeds behind her.

She turned around briefly to look at what I was pointing at before beaming at me, "Oh, thanks! It gives me something to do other than paperwork, you know?"
I nodded.

"Cool, can we go inside now?" Matthias asked impatiently, tugging on his black coat, "It's super hot out."

America chuckled as I gave him an elbow to the ribs "You should really know better than to dress like that over here, 80 some and humid is just an average July day" she giggled. Ignoring his lack of manners, America brought us through a door in the garage which led to a laundry room that she quickly led us away from and into a main entrance hall, undoubtedly where we would have entered first had we used the front door.

The hall was beautiful, the house was beautiful, it was all just so beautiful. There wasn't a chandelier or anything to make it fancy, but it was impressive all the same. Intricate woodwork lined the floors and walls, dark and light colored wood set together in mesmerizing patterns. A painted mural covered the wall at the end of the hallway opposite the door, surrounding the window with a floral and green leafy pattern. Another painting of a ship on choppy waters trailed up the stairway to the second floor.

The hall went all the way to the other end of the house, where the front door was. A staircase ascended to the second floor on the left side of the hall, the bottom step a little over a meter away from a closed door. There were three doors on the opposite side of the hall, one that was closed, one that was an empty doorway, and one was open, presumably the kitchen, though I couldn't actually see much through either doorway at this angle.

The walls were a very light gray and the floor of the hall was wood. Sweden seemed to be taking an interest in the woodwork as well as the inlay design in the hardwood floor that framed the room perfectly.