Chapter 2

A day has gone by since the last I've heard of America.

I was starting to worry, this has only ever happened once and that was when I found out she was stuck in a paint dimension.

She wouldn't stop complaining about how hard it was to eat there.

I was brought out of my worries when Johnny came into our room.

"You know if you keep worrying like that, you'll get frown lines, which aren't very attractive."

"You know if you say something else, you're gonna be single." I sassed back.

"Ouch." Johnny replied, crawling on to the bed towards me, slowly, like an apex predator.

"You would never leave me and I you because I just love you too much." He told me, jumping on top of me.

He peppered me with kisses everywhere and I giggled a little. The ones on my neck were tickling me.

I wanted this moment to last forever, with just the two of us but I couldn't breathe.

"Ok, ok, ok. No more, I can't breathe." I spoke tiredly.

Man that was a workout.

"Alright well come on, our dearest leader wants us out there, something about a public announcement." Johnny said, giving me one last kiss before he rolled out of bed.

He held his hand out to me and I rolled my eyes, grabbing it.

I changed really quickly into some jeans and a shirt.

I slipped on some sneakers and took Johnny's hand. Leading us to the living room.

"Well, come on Johnny boy, take me to your leader." I joked around, making my voice weird at the last part.

He laughed his loud laugh and we headed to where everybody else was.

I saw Ben sitting on the couch.

Reed was pacing the front of the room and Susan was sitting by with a worried face.

"Who died?" Me and Johnny said at the same time.

"Seriously guys?" Susan said.

"What it was a serious question." Johnny said with a smile on his face, I smiled at him, shaking my head but Reed brought the attention to him.

"I've got word from another multiverse that there are creatures roaming around. It seems to be following somebody. Universe 617 has confirmed these creatures and have said that their own Doctor Strange has either passed or been taken." Reed finished looking at me.

I glanced at him before looking out the window, overlooking the city.

"Alla, can you confirm anything?"

I took a deep breath and turned to look at Reed.

"It's true, it happened in my dream a day ago. Strange is dead, he didn't survive."

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?" Susan asked, more like demanded. Her tone meant she was mad and I saw her hands going see through and coming back.

"Maybe I didn't say anything because I didn't need to." I snarked back.

"If you are a part of this team then yes you are to tell us everything that happens, that's what we do."

"Oh, I'm sorry, when did this turn into the Fantastic 5? I'm not a part of the team, Susan." I told her, my temper is starting to go off.

"Yeah and I wonder why. You don't act like a team member, you're either shacking up with Johnny or staying here for free. You don't do anything, pick up your own shit around here."