Chapter 5

We traveled through different dimensions.

I remember at one point being surrounded by humongous bees and then the next second we were underwater.

Which completely sucked because I can't swim whatsoever. The most powerful being and she can't even swim. What kind of bullshit is that?

We landed on a rooftop.

America and Strange fell to the floor. I landed on my feet.

I looked down at them and helped America up.

I looked at both of them questionably.

"Did I see dinosaurs or was I tweaking?"

I went ignored while Strange painted, sitting up, "Thanks for the help."

I looked at him and shrugged, "You are welcome."

He rolled his eyes and looked at America.

"You ok?"

She looked at Strange, bewilderment on her face.

"You saved me."

Strange glanced around while answering her, "I hope so."

He rose to his feet and looked around at the view.

"I'm fine too by the way." I tilted my head at him while rolling my eyes.

America shook her head and looked between the two of us.

"I'm surprised you didn't puke."

Strange looked at us while speaking, "It's not my first weird trip, kid."

I looked over to America and moved my hands down my body, asking her Do you remember my powers?

She looked at me and nodded her head.

I glanced strangely and smirked.

I put up three fingers. America looked at me questionably but I simply nodded my head towards Strange.

3...

"So This"

2...

"Is New York"

1...

"In the Multi-"

I pointed at the man.

As if on cue, Strange started gagging and turned around to throw up in what I assume was a trash can.

"Yup. There it is" America said softly.

Me on the other hand, I laughed at him.

When he was done he looked over at me,

"I thought you could stomach your 'not first weird trip'?" I gave him a sweet smile. He gave me back a tight one and stood up straight.

"Crap that was awful and you, shut up." He said while pointing at me. I deadpanned and looked straight in the eye.

"You're not my dad. You can't tell me what to do." I shrugged and turned around so my back was facing him.

I walked over to America, grabbing her shoulders and looking her over. She had a small cut on her lip.

"God kid, you're gonna give me a heart attack one day."

"You're only 19."

"I know!" I exclaimed at her. I shook my head while exhaling out of my nose. I pulled her into a hug and held her. I felt her cling onto me. I knew she was sacred. Hell, I would be scared too, an evil witch coming after me for my powers that would kill me in the process.