Chapter 1 (Why Can't I?)

Izuku Yagi, most people didn't know him, those who did usually said he was useless , but now people know him as the #1 Hero, but how did this all come to be you may ask.(Jk you're not but it's the classic)

It all started when him and his sister Izumi Yagi, were 4, you would've probably spent it with your family throwing a party and getting pushed off a swing, but the people in this universe go to the doctor and find out what their quirk is.

A quirk is a unique power about 80% of these people have, it ranges from super strength, to necromancy while each one has its strengths they also have their drawbacks. To people, a quirk is what defines you in this society, if you have a good quirk you will be praised and loved, but if you have a "villainous" quirk or none at all, people will despise you.

Our future hero is Izuku, and with his twin Izumi and their Mom and Dad Inko and Toshinori, they go to the doctor

Doctor: So this is for, Izuku and Izumi correct?

Inko: Yes it is, are the results done already?

Doctor: Yes, however I have good and bad news, which of them would you like hear first

Toshinori: Bad news please...

Doctor: Well it seems like Izuku won't be able to have a quirk, you see the main method we use to determine if a person has a quirk is by looking at their pinky toe, usually a person with one only has 1 joint, but a quirkless person will usually have 2 joints, I'm sorry but he probably won't develop a quirk and probably not a hero either.

Doctor: However Izumi has a strong quirk that seems to be a combination of both of yours, which we've decided to name "Energy Manipulation" or EM for short, this allows her to store up energy, then realese it in blasts, when used properly, she can control where it is and use it to lift things, but if she can't focus enough, then she will get migraines and be very nauseous, which will happen often due to how much focus you'll need.

Izumi: Yay I can be a hero just like All Might and Emerald Tempest!

Inko: Yes you can sweetie, and we will help you get in a good school and become a hero

Meanwhile, Izuku has been thinking about what to do now, he's been wanting to be a hero ever since he's known about them, but now he can't just because he didn't have a quirk, it wasn't fair, but he was determined to prove him wrong.

That car ride home wasn't very quiet, with Inko and Toshinori congratulating Izumi on having such a good quirk, while also not comforting Izuku at all.

That night they had dinner, being the same as the car ride, congratulating Izumi, and leaving Izuku to his own thoughts.

Izuku quickly caught on to them ignoring him, however he didn't know what would lie ahead of his path.(not litteraly)

The next day at school, Izumi met up with her and Izukus friends, those being twins Katsuki and Katsumi and twins Shota and Shoka

As they murmured, Izuku could do nothing but get closer, as Katsuki asked him one question

Katsuki: Hey Izuku, you still wanna be a hero

Izuku: Yes, more than ev-

He was cut off by a small punch to the gut and an explosion as there as well, him knowing what would happen, he tried to run but his feet slipped on ice as Izumi shot a small blast towards him knocking him down, hits his face on the ice, making his nose bleed

Izumi: You can't be a hero you Deku, you're just a waste of space

Katsuki: All you'll do is get people killed, just give up on your dream Deku

While saying this Shoka was heating up her hand and started slapping him and Katsumi was shooting a lot of little blasts towards him (They aren't showing sympathy, it's not the ship)

Once they were done, around 5 minutes later they finally left him, lying on the ground. The worst part was, it wasn't even the end of the day

School is finally done, when Izumi left Izuku to walk, but mostly crawl home, as he walked in from saving his energy, he goes to his room and watches Herotube, where for about the 2,927th time, Izuku watches a 5 minutes clip where All Might saves civilians from a burning building, he watches it once more, although his old friends, now bullies are telling him to give up, he won't, because a true hero, will never give up!