Chapter 5( The Entrance Exam)

(A.N Good God, doubling the previous reads, thank you so much, also sorry for the delay, i had litterally no motivation for the past few days.)

It had been 3 months ever since he started being a vigilante and even the police couldn't figure out who he was, as he had gloves to cover his fingerprints, gear that covered him head to toe, he never even spoke only ever communicating with sticky notes addressing himself as "???" So he didnt even have a name! All he would do is go in, beat up the criminals and get out and nobody would catch him. At the moment they decided they would call him "The Blur" as some people would declare him as being faster than a normal people, and because others witnessing him in action would define his movements as normal at first, then the fight be over in an instant. None the less they had to find who he was, and why he was doing this.

Izuku was just lying down on his bed, waiting for the next day to arrive, that day being the entrance exam. The day he would finally prove his siblings and former bullies wrong. After what he dubbed "The Incident" most of them stopped picking on him with the occasional taunt here and there but he just ignored it. His vigilantism never stopped and honestly that's what all he wanted to do, protect people. With these thought floating around in his brain, he finally falls asleep preparing for the day to come

He had awoken, it only being 5:30 in the morning he had decided to stretch and then train just in preparation for what to come then he proceeded to take a shower, and as a little joke had added pink dye in his sister shampoo knowing his mom had decided to buy some thinking she would use it(Spoiler, she didn't). Once he was finished with his mischief, he made himself some egg and bacon and some leftovers for his sister in which he put way to much salt in order to delay Izumi and her friends as long as possible, and with that happy ending for him, he was off to the entrance exams but before he left, he grabbed a electrical grenade he made to stun people with a large blast or blots of electricity, just in case he needed it for a fight.

He made it way too early, it being around 7 when he got there, as he was walking up to the school and then... he tripped
He fell face flat on the concrete with nobody there to watch him absolutely fail walking, so he just went inside and sat down. After a while of  waiting he knew nobody was coming, so he just put headphones on to listen to music, he then put on a timer for when it would be about 30 minutes until the exam started, and then after about an hour he fell asleep.

He woke up to the sounds of steps as a flood of students come in talking, arguing, running, whatever you can think of that's what they were doing. He checked the time, it being around 8:50 he just decided to wait until the exams, and 40 minutes later thr exams had began

The first part of the entrance exam was the 2 and a half hour long written part of it, quizzing them on different hero material like how to act in different situations, how to prioritize different things, and normal subjects like math and science, Izuku easily got passed the heroics part and mostly breezed by the other subjects with a little difficulty here and there but he was mostly fine. But what everyone knew would be the most interesting, was the next part, the practical exam.

The simple explanation was that they would be given 10 minutes to use their quirks to either destroy or inconpacitate the robots spread out around a mock city. Each robot had a different amount of points, from 1 to 3, and then back to zero in which he assumed had some kind of twist and... that was it? Just that? He sat through around for that small amount of information? Wow

As he was trailing off in his thoughts an attendant with dark blue hair was chattering, and directed everyone's attention to him

???: AND YOU WITH THE BLACK AND GREEN HAIR, YOU HAVE BEEN STARING AT NOTHING FOR ALMOST THE ENTIRE LECTURE, IF YOU DONT INTEND TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE LECTURE, YOU MAY AS WELL LEAVE!

Izuku: And if you don't intend to let Present Mic finish and not pay attention you might as well get you and that stick in you ass out of here.

Most people just laughed at this while Present Mic just brushed it off and showed everyone where they would be. Izuku got to his area and got ready to kick a whole lotta robot ass.

The gates had opened and there was no announcement so Izuku went with his gut instinct and what was this?
He ran in the city. Which most people thought he had no idea what he was doing, Present Mic soon started yelling that he was the only right one, and so began the flood of students.

Immediately he found 2 one pointer robots, which had an upper body with a singular wheel for the legs, or leg. He ran straight the first one, dodging a right hook and kicking its arm almost breaking it into 2, right after the 2nd one charges at him trying to grab him, so he ducks and sweeps the wheel with his right leg to knock it off balance, then kicks the head with his left leg, breaking it. Then he goes for the 1st one again, which is now throwing itself towards Izuku with its left arm, which Izuku jumps while wrapping his legs around it, then proceeds to land on the ground with his arms, then he twists its head with his legs acting like he twisted its neck breaking off its head.

By now there's were others coming to his area so he decided to make something quick. He broke off the 2nd ones arms pulled most of the wiring and threw it, because what could've he done they had no electricity because now the power flow was gone soooo. However he left a few strands of wiring just in case he need it.

Now left with the empty gauntlets, he hammered it with another small piece of metal as small to his size, it wasn't perfect but it was as good as he could make it at the moment. Now having a way to damage robots effectively, he could go all out.

Finding any amount of robots he had broken them to shatters of metal on the ground, only having to put any amount of effort for groups of 3 or more three pointers. Knowing he had at least 70 points left, he rested until he had heard large steps. He turned his attention upward until he had saw one big ass robot.

Izuku: THATS ONE BIG ASS ROBOT!

See I told you

He was gonna walk away until he heard some girl yelling for help so he just ran, not even as fast as he could cause it could've been Izumi or anyone else he had a chance of it being her and so just in case it was her he didn't want to take his chances. He saw her, "her" being a girl with dark brown hair and rosy cheeks. He saw she was trapped under some rubble so he took it off and saw the robot readying a punch so he got out of its way, and when it hit the ground he punched it still with the gauntlets. However this didn't do that much only making a few cracks and a big dent. However he had an idea, and that idea came with a voice he hadn't heard in months.

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.

Which honestly, he knew that if he did fight, he would probably break all his bones like some other person on another universe named Izuku, so he already knew couldn't just punch and kick because that wouldn't work even, so he had to get crafty.

First while the robo fist was on the ground, he grabbed onto it bringing him, he then jumped off, using the gauntlets to take the fall, afterwords he found a creavice in between the machine's torso and right arm, he jumped in, taking off his left gauntlet and putting the electrical grenade inside of it to hopefully disable its right arm.

Activating it, he only had a few seconds to get out of its radius which would be quite large, so he punched a wall as hard as he could with his right arm, breaking the metal arm, as well as the wall, and then jumped out to his right, catching a giant pice of metal on the robots chest, then he started to climb up towards its head, but once he sees how long he needed to climb, he started to climb down, knowing he helped enough.

Finally on the ground after who knows how long most of the competitors had calmed down after the whole "Giant robot" ordeal so he could just relax. Once he found Recovery Girl, he got his kiss but since it was minor injuries he just went home, no talking, no thinking, no nothing, just went home,and almost got on his bed, but he jad been sweaty from sleeping over there so he took a quick shower, changed, and fell asleep, knowing he passed the exam and that he didn't need to think that a giant robot was gonna kill him in his sleep.

(A.N: Hi Guys, Tuna here and honestly I can't really say anything for the delay, but when you don't have the motivation you litteraly can't do anything.
This chapter has had the longest word count at 1712 words, but is probably the worst chapter so far soooo.
Anyways so sorry, and don't expect another part until at least tomorrow.
Ciao!)