Chapter 4 ( His Hunt Begins)

(A.N: Midnight Motivation led me here huh, while I'm here thanks for over 300 reads, while I'm here just know I don't usually do 1st pov, if I do it's either important or if I feel like it. Anyways let's get onto the story.)

Izuku had known their schedules, including when they got home and what they would do when they did so he picked the perfect time to go and when to get back, meaning he had to leave at around 12:30 and get back at 4 AM, which is when his Mom got up for her morning jog. Before he jumped out, he decided to leave his guandao and his newly made spear as he wasn't planning on using them, plus they stuck out too much and were easily noticeable.

Once he left he was free to wonder the city, jumping from building to building while analyzing everything from the stores, to the alleyways. Halfway through a path we was gonna take, at about 1:45 he found his first situation, it wasn't that much, only a pitiful rape attempt with only a Glock 19 with a silencer attached to it. Izuku already had analyzed the situation to a tee and had come up with a quick and effective plan.

As he jumps done, he grabs a small piece of metal on the way, before he lands he throws the metal towards the entrance to the alleyway, as the robber looks over for a bit, Izuku quickly advances to the enemy, when he looked over it had been too late to stop Izuku, he pointed his gun at him but all Izuku did was unsheathed his Dao, which until now had been hidden on his right side and knocked the gun out of his hand.

As the victim(not the robber) ran away, the Robber quickly jumped back and threw a hidden knife at Izuku, but he just caught it without even flinching. He then rushed at Izuku without a second thought, this being his biggest and final mistake, as the robber ran towards him with another knife, he had heard a quiet murmur before he heard a sheathe

一下子,你就灭亡了

He had stopped in his tracks, and he then fell to his knees, before begging for his life to be spared he heard his final words in which he still couldn't make out.

再见了你这个狗屎

As he looked down using the rest of his strength, he saw the fast yet effective, one simple slash to each of his arms, a few to his legs explaining why he fell,and one giant slash to the center of his chest, and as he took his final breath, he heard a simple yet intimidating phrase

Pathetic

Izuku finally finished what he tried to do very quickly, but it took about a minute, too much time. As he was walking back he started humming and sometimes singing his favorite song

Izuku: the weather, it's never better, hm hm hm hmm hmm hm-m hm hmm, well I understand you need, everything you wanna be, but this motherfucking heat is getting me

As Izuku saw the corpse, all he did was bending down and pick the other knife he had in his hand, which seemed to be basically the same knife as the other.

(Yep, finally an image in this story)

Izuku liked them,not only because of the simple design of gold and black, but because they had length, and could also blend into the night, so he kept them, the gun on the other hand... Izuku just left it there, putting a note describing what the robber was trying to do, as he left the corpse, and aswell as the scene

Izuku eventually got home, as nothing else peeked his interest to think about, the only time that came to mind was when a group of 6 tried to rob a bank, except one of the villains had a glue shooting quirk, the villain hit one shot to glue Izukus hands together, leaving only his legs, the villains thought he would be an easy kill, but lucky for Izuku one of the martial he learned in his childhood was Taekwando, which to their surprise he jumped and kicked the closest in the face, knocking him out with a hit from his glued hands, one guy with a electricity coming from his hands charges at him, and at that moment time slows just enough to hear another quote.

"What the ancients called a clever fighter is one who not only wins, but excels in winning with ease.”

Then as quick as time slowed down, it goes back to normal, which gave Izuku enough time to list his surroundings and came up with a clever plan on the fly.

First off the electric guy was in front of him, with a guy behind him who Izuku guessed had super strength due to all the broken items and the dust on his hand, a guy with a purplish glow around him was to the back, he seemed to have a telekinesis quirk, along with him there was the glue guy, the 5th member was watching the hostages so it was really a 4v1.
But even then, he liked those odds.

The electric guy tried to grab him, but he blocked it with the glue, then twisted his hand to disorient him, then he classicly swept his legs as he promptly knocked him out with a kick  to the head. Up next was the strength guy, he seemed to not be able to think as he just punched with a right hook, Izuku just sidestepped and let the glue take the impact, breaking it in 3, with the middle piece falling on the floor.

All he had to was judo flip him on the ground after the strength users punch and left him there to go to the ones in the back, the telekinesis user threw objects at him while the glue guy took aim and fired, well glue...

Izuku caught what seemed to be a chair and blocked the glue with it, he then threw it at the glue guy hitting him knocking him down. He then continued his rush, breaking a chair with his right hand, breaking the glue freeing the same hand, Izuku quickly put it to use, extending it to wrap around their torso, then jumping and  wrapping his legs around the villain to bring him down on the ground, finishing him with a chokehold until he passed out. Then he goes over to finish off the glue guy, which when done, the glue on his left hand goes away.

The 5th guy saw him and kept his distance, shooting out a 2 inch thick blade at Izuku, he promptly ducks and breaks it with an uppercut, reminding him of his encounter with the slime monster. He then rushes, anticipating another blade in which he dodges, then while close he jabs him in the abdomen before landing an axe kick, then finishing him off with a quick uppercut right after.

After that it was only a matter of time until the heros and cops came, so it only made sense to check for injuries and leave when there were none, and now Izukus back at his house

Ya know, when he thinks about it, that one was probably the most worthy, to be talked about, he thought as he walked to a mirror in his room, examining his body one more time for cuts, after seeing only bruises for the 3rd time, he falls on his now somewhat soft bed, as he drifts off to sleep.