Chapter 7(*New Skill Aquired*)

Dead silence, there was no noise to be heard for miles, usually there had been too much noise whenever Izuku patrolled his area, cars speeding by, people running,Crandon small tiered villains grunting in pain after a hero had subdued them, that same hero taking questions from the news after the battle. All those were regular occurrences for the area but that night seemed different, as if all major criminals and heros had disappeared,  sure there were some small robbers stealing purses and pickpocketing people but no bigger robbers breaking buildings or robbing stores. Izuku didn't mind, less work to still keep the city safe, he had a limited time to do just that and he did it everytime, thought it still did make him worried something greater would be arriving. But he shoved that feeling below and focused on helping people.

It was nothing special, tripping robbers, knocking out rapers with a kick or 2, maybe saving a cat in a tree maybe once or twice. There was nobody strong so it was a breeze throughout the night. Hopping from rooftop to rooftop looking at stores to make sure a squirrel didn't steal a bag of chips, he started going on his phone to find new techniques he could alter into his already perfect fighting style, and oh boy he found something indeed.

It had been an extremely old post with no views made about 80 years ago, the website had been very old so it made sense how someone could have posted it and have it get no recognition. The post had been talking about if they could incorporate wind into their punches and kicks, however it would take immense focus and power for just one kick but Izuku was determined to learn this random technique that he found online but he couldn't put his finger on the reason, nonetheless he chalked it up as a gut instinct.

How they claimed it could work is by gaining such powerful control, you could control the air pressure around however you're attacking and store it in your limb for the amount time your limb is in motion, once you can control it once you punch or kick you will be able to shoot out that air pressure towards the end of your foot. When he tried it, it never worked but he was determined to do it, so as he was patrolling, he was practicing this power with every jump he was doing while still finding people to stop. He tried it on robbers, burglars, rapers...cats. But none of the kicks worked, to the point where he started to belive it was fake. But eventually it happened, but it was in the worst way possible. He had about 2 hours left of his shift where he decided to try it a few more times, on the rooftop he was on there were stairs to that rooftop, so there was another small building on the rooftop, Izuku wasn't on it, but as he was gonna leave, he tried one more back kick and lord and behold, it worked. Only problem is the power was way strong than he thought it would be, so he flew straight towards that wall and hit his head hard, to the point where the top half of his head was bleeding. But he wasn't worried about it, "It'll Heal" he said to himself, but he knew it hurt he was just telling himself that so he wouldn't worry about it. What was important is that he did it, so he tried it again but with a roundhouse, and then a front, and then a question mark, and then he left cause he was getting tired.

On his way home he walked past many alleyways, one in particular had a homeless guy in it, so as his good deed of thr day he gave him some money, atleast to last a month. He even saw some cute cats, but something was again off, there were many cats, too many cats, to the point where there could be a small house filled with them, and at the end of the alleyway he heard a girl screaming for help, so being who he is he went to help, but something was still off, until in his head he heard voices, which like everytime he does, he starts to think he's a schizophrenic.

Dodge Left

So he did he he was told, narrowly avoiding a scarf thrown at by none other than EraserHead himself

EH: Not bad, normally others would know

I: I have my ways, but not here

EH: It's fine, I'll make sure this doesn't go into the public

I: Its not that, it's the cats, you don't wanna harm the poor things don't you?

EH: ...fine

A/N: They then proceed to fucking WALLJUMP?! WTF IS THIS SCRIPT
Are you thinking this? If so me too but it's late and I wanna sleep so yeah. I'll just go to the fight

Aizawa starts trying to end it quick launching a barrage of scarves at Izuku, while he just simply dodges and deflects all those in his way, as he charges Aizawa has no choice but to too. It starts with subtle jabs and leg kicks and dodges but quickly escalates to bigger kicks and blow trades, however to others the fight seemed more like a toddler fight with small kicks and punches between 2 grown men who just want to sleep, and it was that kind of fight, eventually they adrenaline kicked in for them both so it was now actually getting good, Izuku going with a triple jump kick, with Aizawa blocking the first 2 parts of the kick, but failing to block the 3 kick, leading Izuku to sweep and side kick dealing massive damage to Aizawa, but he was a pro he wasn't giving up that easily, he retaliated with a flurry of unpredictable punches and kicks leaving Izuku to barely block some hits but getting hit by many more blows, Aizawa finished his barrage with a hook into a knee straight to the gut, Izuku bounced back knowing their both equally exhausted so he tried to talk to him.

I: Listen Era-

EH: I'm not in the mood to talk because you're out here playing vigilante. I've had to file 3x more paperwork and sleep 3x less.

I: Then let's... make a deal. Oh god, hold up, I might throw up... Never mind, Ok, how about this? If you let me go today, I will cooperate with you only answering questions here in 3 days,  but no bringing backup, ok?

EH: And why should I trust you?

I: I mean, you don't have to, but we keep fighting, and you don't sleep for another week, or do more paperwork or... you get the gist.

EH: Fair, but if I find out you're lying, I won't hesitate to kick your ass further into the grave you've dug yourself in

I: Got it.

And with that he left, knowing that soon he would tell his secrets, while Aizawa would have to get some rest, but with wasn't a total loss for Izuku, while visiting the alleyway with all the cats only on remained, a small tabby cat, so he took her and named her Ms Tabbythus Juanita III. So once again, not a total loss

A/N: Not Mine, But very cute cat
Anyways sorry if sloppy writing, it's 2:30 and I need to wake up at like 6 so I wanted to get this done so I could upload and make Izuku more powerful, but anyways there, peace ✌️