Past

Taehyung was extremely happy he got to meet his destined one. Even though he didn't show it out he really excited to become Jungkook's omega.

Ever since his family died the ones around him always said how he didn't deserve a mate and will always be alone without anyone taking care of him a weak pathetic omega like him. No one would even want to have him in front of their sight. Hearing all this really had him lose hope that he will also find someone to love.

                             °°°°°°

"Tae bear don't run so fast dear you will fall". Taehyung's mother called out to him.

She ran behind him and finally catching him and twirling around the 4 year old Taehyung. She absolutely adored him her fluff ball of sunshine, her tae bear.

Under the shade of the tree they sat. Tae sat in his mother's lap while she fed him apples.

"Momma how did you and appa meet". Little tae questioned.

"Um, we met on a winter afternoon when I was out there trying to clear my mind of things".She replied remembering her past.

"Your appa was a very beautiful man both inside out. We were in the library then and i was lost trying to find a book. He came in there and we bumped into eachother and i was about to fall and he caught me. At that moment i knew he was my mate. But my family weren't understanding and wanted to marry me of to some rich business man for their profit. But your appa was adamant and said he would make his no matter what. Helping me out of their selfish grasp".She completed it with her sweet smile.

" Wow ma will i also be abled to meet my mate like that"Little tae asked excitedly. Already dreaming of the day his fated one will come for him.

His mother replied, " Ofcourse bear he will come and sweep you of your feet and make you his".

Tae giggled happily ready to wait for that day to come.

                           °°°°°°°
Taehyung was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice someone coming into his room.

Tae was lost in a daze. His fellow monk shook his shoulder waking him from his dream like state.

"Taehyung-ah its time for the morning prayers come on".

"Ah i am coming please go ahead". Taehyung replied still in a daze and quickly got up getting freshened up for the prayers.

He sure did look forward to the day when he would meet Jungkook. He soon to be Alpha.

                     ---------------

Its your author-nim. I was dead for a long time now and now i am back.

I will try to update as soon as possible i was quite these few months.

So do look forward how our Taebear and Kookbunny get tangled together (literally and figuratively 😉).

I will be going then byeeee

~