Date

The wind brushed through his hair, giving him the chills as they were racing through the roads in Jungkook's bike. Even though he was scared of bikes look at him now riding behind Jungkook in one of those. He just couldn't understand how Jungkook convinced him to even get on this death ride.

Taehyung just shook his head at how cheesy Jungkook was when he convinced to ride behind him.

                          ------

"Taebear come on look we are gonna go for our date in this" Jungkook said all excited to take Taehyung on his beloved baby his all cherished bike. Whom he never let anyone even touch.

Tae just couldn't what was he supposed to say when he saw that one thing he was afraid of that are riding bikes. And that same thing is right there in front of him to ride.

Wow, he opened his mouth to say but couldn't form out the words and just stood there opening and closing his mouth like a fish.

"Don't just stand there Tae , lets get going now".He said pulling on Taehyung who stood there like he saw a ghost.

"Tae, tae what happened. Do you not like my bike" Jungkook asked feeling sad knowing his love of his life doesn't like his baby.

"No Jungkook, its not that i do not like the bike it's just that i am scared of riding them". Taehyung said panicking.

"Oh don't worry Tae-tae all your fear is gonna vanish today i am sure you are gonna enjoy this ride to the fullest". Jungkook said in full confidence.

"B-But Jungkook I-I " Jungkook didn't let him finish his words and had him already seated on the bike.

Put a helmet on Taehyung's head and secured it.

When asked why for he said "Safety, safety first"

Taehyung just shook his head and held Jungkook's waist tight and put his chin on his shoulder leaning on him.

                          --------
Jungkook first brought Taehyung to the carnival. They went on almost all of the rides. They brought cotton candies, Jungkook teddies for Taehyung and overall it was was bestest day in Taehyung's life. They ran around not caring about anything.They were lost in their own little world.Both their energies matched so they didn't get tired of the rides so easily and all the sugar they ate had them run on sugar rush.

Taehyung never got to enjoy the carnival like this. He forgot the last time he even went for one. Maybe one when his parents where still alive.

He doesn't know. And he is really grateful for getting such a boyfriend for him. Jungkook was the best of all he could wish for.

As they walked around the carnival holding hands Jungkook suddenly pulled Taehyung along running to the Ferris wheel.

Taehyung instantly paled. He was really scared of heights. And he did not had the mind to say it to Jungkook ruin the childish happiness and the starry glow he saw in Jungkook's eyes.

He was reluctant as he got inside.Jungkook saw his face and held his hands tighter and said "Just look at me okay".

Taehyung nodded his head and the ride started.He instantly closed his eyes and gripped Kook's  tighter refusing to let go.

Jungkook just chuckled lowly held his adorable omega's hand. As they reached the highest peak, Jungkook asked Taehyung to open his eyes.

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. As he looked out he saw one magnificent view. It was so beautiful the evening glow that bathed the city was just too beautiful that he couldn't help but stare more at it.