III

Lieutenant Anderson and Connor took a few steps in, before you walked behind them and closed the door. Anderson looked around, but not too much to be considered nosey, whereas Connor was the total opposite. He started to go through rooms, draws, clothes and even found your secret stash of food underneath your closet. Anderson obviously thought that enough was enough and instructed Connor to follow him. Anderson just smiled at you in apology.

Connor and Lieutenant Anderson has a small talk about how it was rude to go through other people's stuff. They seemed content with eachother, in this miniature convorsation. You ended up tidying everything up that Connor had messed up, making a drink for Anderson as well as grabbing some food from your not-so-secret secret stash. Anderson just smiled as you placed everything down on the table, and before long you were all talking about the case and just overall trying to get to know eachother.

Everything was going well until Anderson got a call. Allegedly this call was urgent, so it ended uo being just you and Connor. You two smiled and made small talk until Anderson came back in seemingly stressed out.

"Fucking 'pick me' wants my damn attention. She said she's comming over" Anderson stated irritably.

"How's she know you're here? Did you give her my adress?" You questioned. Lieutenant Anderson shook his head.

He sat down again, "Let's just say that we are just talking. Nothing about a case, not even the tablets." Connor looked at Anderson, opened his mouth but was quickly cut off, "Even you Connor. Nobody says anything. Not a word."

Connor quickly closed his mouth and simply nodded. You mumbled something that vaguely resembled a yes and got up to go refill yours and Anderson's drink. Lieutenant tried to apologise to both you and Connor but you just shook your head and told him it's okay. You guys talked until the so-called 'Pick Me' got here.

As soon as she arrived you could tell what she was about. She was a small girl, around 5 foot tall. She wore a lot of makeup, had botox injections and breat implants. BBLs and all. 'She was the definition of a barbie doll, especially compared to you.' you thought. I mean, she apparently acted like a 'pick me' and she even fucking looked like one. Great. Honestly, she was just what you didn't need right now.

As you invited her into the house, she attempted to make a fool of you, insulting you and just being oblivious to how obviously uncomfortable Lieutenant Anderson was. Connor didn't have much of an opinion of her, apart from the fact she was oblivious and irritating. Even her voice was annoying. She sat down on the sofa, crossed her legs and talked to Anderson, getting touchy with his thighs. You and Connor sat there, talking but keeping an eye on them both.

A few hours went by and nothing much happened, before she decided to get a drink. You three (Lieutenant Anderson, Connor and You) were sat when she suddenty called through. "BAAAAB- I MEAN HANKY POOO" she questioned. Hank got up and walked forwards. As soon as he got in the kitchen he walked abkc towards you guys.

"Connor go deal with that fucking bitch." He said. You both could hear the disappointment and sadness in her voice as she asked for 'Hanky-Poo" instead of Connor, but Connor didn't give up. Anderson stayed with you and told you what had happened.

"So, you know how she was wearing a white top? Yeah. Water. All over it. She looked like a total fucking idiot." He made sure to say the last part loudly enough for her to hear. When she came back through, you two were laughing. Connor looked normal enough for an android, and this 'pick me' pouted. You didn't even know her real name, not that you wanted to. She ended up being talked into going home, with the help of Anderson's persuasion skills, and apparently Lieutenant had decided he had had enough aswell and wanted to go home too.

As you were saying goodbye to them both (pick me having a taxi, Anderson in his car) you realised it was just Connor and you. Anderson has asked if Connor could stay here, but you hadn't realised what that'd really meant until now. You turned around and smiled at Connor, and closed the door making sure to lock it.

"What now?" You asked.

-755 words.