6

Andy French

Once settled in the man left me and my dog be. I needed a shower after spending the night in that cave. I stepped out a while later. I pulled on a shirt and a pair of jeans. I made my out of the steamy bathroom to find the prettiest girl is ever laid eyes on sitting on the edge of the bed. She had emerald green eyes and wavy brown hair. She wore dark blue skinny jeans and a button up checkered shirt.

"My brother, Cody told me to show you around." She said.

Her voice was soft and sweet and she smiled at me as she spoke.

"That sounds fine. I'm Andy." I said, extending my hand for her to shake.

"I'm Kayla. It's nice to meet you." She replied.

After a brief tour of this huge house, we settled down in the dinning room for dinner. There was small talk and several laughs. All the sudden a huge dog that looked like a wolf, barged in. Before my eyes that wolf turned into a human. I knew I made a whole lot of ruckus in my attempt to get away from the creature. I threw my chair back and bolted up stairs, slamming my bed room door behind me.

"I told you not to shift!" Kayla yelled, her voice not so soft and sweet anymore.

"Sorry, Kayla I just.....he's your mate isn't he?" The guy asked.

There wasn't a response from her. A few seconds later a soft knock sounded at the door. I opened it and Kayla stood on the other side.

"What?" I snapped.

"Andy, I'm a werewolf and you're my mate."

"So all this time you were around me you stayed in wolf form! Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Andy, I'm sorry. I just...I didn't know how to tell you and...."

I let out of aggravated growl before storming off, not bothering to take anything with me. Kayla called after me but I ignore her. I couldn't stand the sight of her right now.
•••••
I walked until my legs hurt. My head throbbed and all the sudden a random voice spoke.

"You're almost home." It said.

I turned around and looked on both sides of me but no one was there.

"There's no reason to look for me, Andy. No reason because I'm in your head."

"Is there a name to his almighty voice?" I asked.

"Lucan."

"Lucan, huh?"

"Yes."

All the sudden it was like all the fear I had of my father turned into rage. A blood thirsty rage. I wanted to kill my father. I went on a man hunt and it wasn't long before I found him and gave him what he deserved.