Untitled Part 8

Everyone fucked off after their realized that they don't have powers anymore, in their own direction, to do their own thing or live their life. It's like now that they don't have powers anymore they are no family anymore. What a bunch of assholes. Klaus looked at Ben with a sigh. Even this wasn't his own Ben, and this one, even if a little more friendly than in the beginning, was still a little asshole. No problem. He would teach him how to be the nice Ben in no time. Especially since he decided to stick with him.

"Uhm?"Klaus turned his attention from Ben when he heard Five voice and he was surprised to see that his baby brother was another one who hadn't left. But something was wrong with him. The way he was looked like he didn't know where he was or who the two men in front of them were. And for the first time since Five returned to them, he could see fear in his eyes.

"Five? Are you alright buddy?"Klaus asked softly as he walked in front of the boy. The boy flinched away.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?"

Klaus frowned and looked at Ben who was as shocked as him. Ben shrugged and motioned for Klaus to do something. To say something. 

"Five. It's me. Klaus. Your brother. And the asshole behind me is Ben. Remember?"

"No. You can't be Klaus and Ben", Five said as he shook his head. "They are 13 like me."

'Well shit', Klaus thought and he dropped himself on the ground, to make himself look non-threatlike. And dragged Ben down with him too. "What is the last thing that you remember? How old are you?"

"I'm 13 of course", he said with a scowl. Oh yeah. That's the old Five he knew and loves. "And I remember preparing for dinner with my family"

'Well double shit'. "Look Five. It's kind of a long story. But the long short story. You time traveled"

"I did?" he asked surprised and pleased with himself. Ben and Klaus could tell that he was more relaxed and was starting to believe what Klaus said. "I was actually trying to tell my father that I want to do it."

"Well, you did. And now you are in the future. Congratulation", Klaus said as he waved his hands.

"But why I don't remember anything"

"That's because you did it a while ago. And something happened and you lost your memories." Ben rolled his eyes and slapped Klaus across his head.

"You should have left that information away" Oops. He guessed that he was right. Now, who knows what his stubborn baby brother would do anything to get his memories back.

"You don't need to worry much about them. They are not that important. All you need to know is that the rest of the family fucked off God knows where and that they are assholes. Allison is a big no-no. If you saw her, not that you would know how she looks now. But you are smart. And you would figure it out. So if you saw her yell stranger danger", he said and Five looked at him either like he had lost his mind or told him that he's 13, not 3. "Oh. And we are powerless now" Ben face palmed and he was tempted to throttle Klaus for saying this. But hey. It's not like the kid wouldn't have figured it out sooner or later on his own. 

"What?"Five shocked panicked. He clenched his fist trying to teleport but they didn't even glow blue. He was panicking. No no no no. This can be happening. He was happy that he managed to time travel. But now he wants to go back to his family.

"Se what you did now?" Ben hissed and he stood up and walked to Five. Grabbing him by his shoulders he bent down to be eye to eye. "Five. Hey, look at me. Look at me Five", he said as gently as he could. He wasn't the comforting type. But he needs to clean his bother mess and calm his other brother. Oh. When did he had started to think of them as bothers? Anyway. It doesn't matter right now. "Breath Five. Breath", he said when Five looked at him. "Breath. It's alright"