Untitled Part 82

Five acted weird these days. Well, weirder than usual. He looked like he was daydreaming. Or he was sad most of the time. This was bad enough. But what was even worse was when one of them called Five downstairs to eat with them or to watch movies with them or play some board games, he hummed and he went to them. Five leaves his room. Without a fucking protest. Without saying that he was not hungry or that he was not in the mode for watching movies. Or that he's not a child to play stupid games. So seeing him sad all the time, was bad enough. Seeing him agreeing with what they told him without putting up a fight was even worse. And all of them were worried about their little brother.

"Shouldn't we do something about Five?"Viktor asked one day when all of them save for Five were in the same place.

"Why should we? Five finally spent time with his family. Shouldn't we be happy?"Luther asked,

"Not when he's sad most of the time. And that's not Five we know. It's just weird to see him like this"Allison said with a sigh.

"Allison is right. This is not the Five we know and love. We want our little shit who likes to threaten us 24/7 for making him spent time with him. Maybe we should go and talk with him. Ask what's wrong" Diego said.

Klaus snorted. "Dear brother. Just because Five spent time more with us, that doesn't mean that he would talk with us too. No. We need to find something else"

"We can look at the security cameras and see if something had happened these days without us knowing, "Ben said and everyone looked at their ghost brother who was corporal. Ben shrugged. "What? Don't tell me that you forgot about them."

"We actually forgot about them. Which is a good thing. Because no one took them down"Luther said as he stood up. "Let's go in the control room" One by one all the siblings stood up and they walked after Luther into the control room. Once there Diego sat down on the chair and he opened all the monitors. Soon enough they could see all the rooms in the house. Well, all but the bathrooms. Looking at one of the monitors they all could see Five, was in his room, like usual, and he was looking down the window.

"What he's watching?"Klaus asked and when all looked at him he shrugged. "What? I'm curious"

Diego pressed one button and the footage from the camera that was placed outside of the house. They all could see some kids, around 4 or 5 who played around, running and laughing. Oh. That was pretty sad. They all remembered when they were the same age, they wished to be like this. Playing like little kids, instead of being stuck in the house and forced to train every day until their bodies gave up.

"Alright. Let's see what happened with Five" Diego said as he pressed some buttons and appeared the footage from their rooms, the living room, the kitchen, and outside before he started rolling the time backward at a fast speed. So far they had found nothing wrong. Just them living their day-by-day life normally. 

"Stop here," Viktor said immediately as he saw something. Diego stopped and they were shocked as they saw Five being surrounded by 6 very familiar children. "What the hell. "

"They are us, "Klaus said and he was shocked to see Ben too. And he didn't look like a ghost. He looked human. Diego pressed play and the footage played.

They watched the footage of them as kids with Five. Watched how much pain in the ass Luther and Deigo were always trying to sneak out from the house, making them laugh. Or how Klaus and Ben were troublemakers and reckless. Poor Five. He must have had heart attacks because of Ben and Klaus. But at least they stopped being stupid when they received the job of guarding the door. Viktor at least was a quiet kid and had been the most easiest to deal with.

"So that's why Five had my dress the next day," Allison said as she watched herself making Five put the dress and the necklace on. She must admit. Five looked better in that dress than her. They watched all the moments spent together until the next day when all of them were back being grown-ups. 5 Grown ups. Not 6. They all could admit that the moments looked cute. But they couldn't help but feel sad and guilty that they spent time with an alive Ben for one day and none of them remembered.