Untitled Part 74

Five did it. He managed to bring his brothers and sister, including Ben, back home. Back in their 2019. But whatever he had done to bring them back, it was with a cost. And the fact that his siblings lost their powers. Five doesn't even know how they knew that he lost them. Must be a feeling or something. But Five doesn't feel anything. Maybe he's too tired.

"Five. What did you do? We don't have our powers anymore" Diego said and Five rolled his eyes. Of course, his siblings would find something to be unpleased about. Like always. Before any of them could yell at him again, they were stopped by Klaus.

"Guys. Look at him. He's exhausted after saving our asses and now you interrogate him about some stupid powers?"

"He's right"Five was surprised when he heard Ben's voice. "We lost our powers. So what? It's not like we would die without them"

His brothers and sister scoffed but kept quiet. Ben felt a pair of arms, wrapping around him. He looked to see Klaus smiling warmly at him as he helped him toward his room. Klaus is probably the only one whos grateful to have gotten rid of his powers. Once in his room, Five collapsed in the bed and he was out immediately his head hit the pillow.

================================================================================

Five had slept two days. Which was a record for him. He had never slept so much before. A few hours before he was woken up by nightmares or paranoia. He must have been really exhausted. When Five woke up after the two days he could tell that something was definitely wrong. But he couldn't put his finger on what. He walked out from his room, downstairs rubbing his eyes. When he walked into the kitchen he was met with Luther.

"Five. Finally awake?" he asked as he looked at his brother. Five only hummed with a nod and he went to get his coffee. 

He realized soon what was wrong when he grabbed the cup and it shattered. "What the hell?"Five jumped and Luther immediately stood up and he walked to his brother and he grabbed his hands.

"What did you do?" he asked as he inspected his brother's arms for cuts. Fortunately, he was unharmed.

"Ah, nothing. I just grabbed the cup and it shattered"Five said still pretty shaken up. Really. He just woke up and something bad happens already? Can't he catch a breath? "Maybe the cup was at fault.'

"Hmm. I don't think so. I have a theory. But I need proof."Luther looked around the kitchen for a few seconds. He let go of Five and he walked to the table and he removed everything from it. "Lift the table?"

"What?"Five asked and he looked at his brother like he had lost his mind. 

"Just trust me and do it"

Five still unsure what Luther was thinking he walked to the kitchen table and he tried to lift it. He expected for nothing to happen. But he lifted the table with one hand like it weights nothing. "What the hell?"

"I think that you have my powers"

"How is that even possible?"

"Maybe something had happened when you brought us back and switched our powers. " Luther said and Five closed his eyes. It sounds unrealistic but maybe it's true... It's that or something much worse. He hoped that their powers are just switched and not what he was thinking. Five pulled at his powers and he was gone in a flash of blue and appeared behind Luther. 

"I still have my powers too, "Five said and he paled. No way. There's no way he has all the powers. It's impossible. Right? "I have a theory about what's wrong. I will tell you after I found out. I hope that I'm wrong" he said and he went to grab another cup that shattered after he touched it. "Shit. Really?" he said frustrated.