Untitled Part 48

There have been a couple of months since they had returned back to 2019 and Diego had become little Five dad. Don't get him wrong. He loves it. He had promised that he would give Five the childhood, none of them had and he would do a better job in raising him than his father had done. But there are still times when he's weirded out when Five calls him dad. He had told his siblings about it once. Klaus had laughed at him. Viktor had found it cute. Luther had shaken his head disapprovingly and scolded him for complaining. Allison had told him that he should feel lucky. Apparently, she was still bitter about the fact that the kid see him as a parent and not her.

Diego had managed to find a job, a better and more stable one than the one from the gym, and after he saved some money he had managed to rent a better apartment. It got two bedrooms, a bathroom, a small living room, and a small kitchen. It was small, but enough for one adult and a kid. And definitely better than his boiler room apartment. He remembered Five's disappointed face when he had told him that they would move out.

===============================================================================

"Why do we have to leave?"Five asked with a pout as he crossed his arms.

"Five. I already told you that this house was temporary", Diego told him gently.

"Can the others come along as well?" Even though Five had been scared by some of them in the beginning, now he had bonded and befriended everyone. It made Diego happy to see the others loving Five as well, and Five accepting it instead of brushing it away.

"No buddy. They have their own houses as well"

"Oh"

"But we will come to visit you every time we can. And you can visit us as well" Diego and Five looked up as he heard Klaus's voice. Klaus was in the doorway with everyone else. "C'mere little buddy", he said holding his arms out"

Five smiled and he jumped from the bed and he launched into Klaus's arms. "We will see each other soon. And then I will help you drive your father crazy", he said his eyes glittering mischievously and Five giggled happily. But Diego wasn't that happy with the glare that he was throwing him.

Klaus let go of him and Five moved to Luther. He smiled up at the big guy and Luther immediately picked him up. "Be a good little boy. And don't listen to Klaus too much. Listen to your father and don't drive him crazy". Even though it would be funny to see Diego being driven crazy by their 5 years old brother, who was his son now.

"I promise", he said with a big smile. But Luther could see the mischief in that eyes.

Luther passed Five in Viktor's arms. Five immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and arms around his neck. Viktor smiled at him and he kissed his forehead. "Take care of yourself Five. Alright? And if something is wrong, and your father is not there, then you can always call me. Any hour. Alright?"

Five nodded and Viktor kissed him once more time on the forehead before he passed him to Allison's arms. Allison smiled kindly at the little boy who curled against her chest. And she wished that she was the one raising him.  "I know that we will see each other again, but I'm going to miss you little one. Diego can be a little difficult. And if that happens, you can always come to me. Alright"Five nodded with a smile and she put him down. Five walked back to Klaus.

"Blue man", he said pleading, and Klaus knowing what Five wants, made Ben corporeal. Five shirked happily and he jumped in Ben's arms chanting Blue man.

"I'm happy to see you two Five. Even though I always see when you can't. I will miss you too. But we will see each other again. In the meantime take care of yourself and your dad, Alright"