Untitled Part 21

Five didn't like that universe. And now he couldn't use his powers anymore because of his bastard of father and his selfish sister. But still. That didn't stop him from searching for a way to get back home. It's not like anything else to do. The others may have found happiness there and lived their lives. Find work. Have their own family. And him. Well, as much he hates it to admit. He's a kid. He can't find a job and rent a place. Unfortunately, he doesn't have his powers anymore. But he's not helpless. He still has his assassin training and even without him blinking away, he's still able to steal from markets what he thinks is necessary. Like simple clothes and food. And he can break in into a motel room.

But still. There are problems like adults or police asking him why he's not in school. Why he's roaming the streets all alone. Where are his parents and shit like this? He's 13 years old physically and 58 years old mentally. He can walk around without his parents. At least he manages to make up some believable lies that he's left alone. Imagine his surprise weeks later when Klaus had found him and that all the family is meeting at a coffee shop.

=============================================================================

"Excuse me what?"Five asked confused. He had gone with his brother to the meeting place and he had spotted Luther, Diego, Lila, Viktor, and Ben there. He didn't bother to ask how they managed to gather all of them there. "You want to go back to our timeline?"

"Yes, Five? What's so hard to understand? I thought that you are a genius" Diego said.

"I think that you miss the fact that we don't have our powers anymore". The others looked at each other ." What?"

"Not all of us lost our powers. That day. Allison wasn't in the light. So we figured out that she might have her powers still" Klaus said as he rubbed the back of his neck. Five looked incredulously at them. After everything she did and said they want to go to her of all the people to ask for help. He would rather find their father and ask for help. He would not agree but he can always be persuasive.

"Believe me Five. We are not happy about it either. But we don't want to have other choices. If she still has her powers then maybe she can help us get ours back", Viktor said.

"I would rather find father or the Commission and asked for their help than go to her"

"The Commison was destroyed. Remember Five" Lila said. "And we don't know if the rest restored it as well."

"Why are you willing to leave. Last time I checked you didn't have anything against this world and you went to leave your lives"

"It's true. Bu this is not our home. It doesn't feel like home" Viktor said and Klaus, Diego, and Lila nodded.

"What about you?"Five asked as he turned to face Luther. "Didn't you want to find Sloane? What happened with that?"

"I searched for weeks for her and I didn't find her. My only hope is that if we return back home. Or hell. Back to the Sparrow world. Then maybe I will find her there"

Five nodded and he turned his attention to Ben. "What about you?"

Ben shrugged. "I agree with the little guy. This doesn't feel like home. Maybe your world would feel more like home. Or maybe we will return back to mine"

Klaus smiled and he wrapped an arm around Ben's shoulders. "Don't worry Benerion. If we go to our world I will stick with you and show you how great it is"

"Lucky me", he said sarcastically.

Five sighed and he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Alright. If everyone is on board then I might as well. Do you know where she lives"