Diana's Downfall

It's been two hours since the fight on Stryker's Island and since they got new members. Beast Boy is talking to Raven and this universe Cyborg about him helping them get back on the right track of being heroes. Batman 1 finally unlocked his semblance that gives him the power to manipulate shadow and darkness and is in a dark room teaching himself how to control it. Aquaman can now control water as good as Mera in his universe. Superboy learned to use his aura to boost his strength and speed to great heights. Arrow's now able to control his arrows by whistling(like MCU Yondu). Wonder Woman can heal others with a kiss (like recovery girl from MHA only way hotter and not costing any stamina on the patient). Lex learned to have tecknokinesis and created his own nanotech suit (like MCU Ironman AKA the BEST Ironman).

 Lex learned to have tecknokinesis and created his own nanotech suit (like MCU Ironman AKA the BEST Ironman)

Dick can charge his hands with electricity for more devastating attacks. The rest still haven't unlocked theirs yet but only time will tell.

Right now Summer was in Metropolis, checking to see if there's any trouble with the Regime since the fight at Stryker's. She's on the roof of a building when she saw a yellow streak of lightning running across the city. Knowing it's the Flash she runs to Flash and keeps up with him.

 Knowing it's the Flash she runs to Flash and keeps up with him

Summer: What do you think you're doing?!

Flash looks at her in shock the she can keep up with him.

Flash: How can you keep up with me? You don't even have the Speed Force!

Summer: Thanks to the Old Gods amplifying my speed semblance, I can now give even Hermès a challenge. Now start talking, what are you up to?

They stop at an abandoned theater in Gotham so no one can listen to their conversation.

Flash: You guys were right about everything, Superman's complete lost it this time with his plan.

Summer: What do you mean by that, what is his plan?

Flash: The people are turning against him for almost killing Luthor. He calls them "ungrateful" and now he wants to destroy both Metropolis and Gotham to show he's in charge for a reason. Then he plans to go to Remnant thanks to Wonder Woman telling him about you aura users. And after that he plans to go to the other universe and take over there.