4

"Hey Iris!" Jeongin finally arrived.

"Hey, it's nice to see you again! Follow me." I walk him over to the guys.

"This is Jeongin." Everyone greets him.

"Hey we were about to get in the water. Wanna join us?" Chan asks.

"Yeah," Jeongin takes off his shirt.

How are they all so fit?

We run into the water all together.

The boys play with a beach ball but Felix and Jeongin are by my side.

"Hey Jeongin play with us," Hyunjin shouts. He then winks at me. What does that mean?

"Sure," Jeongin says hesitantly. He looks at me as he goes over to the guys.

I look to Felix. He seems suddenly happier but a little flustered. He runs his fingers through his wet hair. I cant help but stare.

He laughs which makes me laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I ask.

He grabs my hand and pulls me farther out in the water. The water's now up to my chin but it's a little below Felix's shoulders.

He stares at my eyes with his beautiful smile on his face. It makes me blush and I'm sure I'm smiling like an idiot. Do I like him?! He's kinda attractive and naturally funny and adorable. Oh my god I do like him.

Jeongin shouts, "Watch out!" as the beach ball comes flying. Felix swiftly steps towards me and wraps one arm around my shoulders and the other on my head and covers my head with his chest.

I can hear the ball hit his back but he doesn't move away. I'm blushing like crazy and I don't know what to do.

After what felt like forever he slowly moves away.

"Im hungry!" Changbin yells.

We all laugh.

"Alright let's eat then," says Chan.

Felix I awkwardly walk back to the sand.