7

Felix and I quickly let go of each others hands, and look to see who called for me.

I see it's Jeongin and behind him is Hyunjin.

Oh...

It's been a few days since the beach night and I haven't seen or talked to Jeongin since then.

"Hey," I wave to them, trying to be polite.

What do I do? Hopefully Jeongin doesn't act weird.

They walk over to us.

"Hey I didn't know you'd be here," Felix said. Directing the question to Hyunjin.

"Yeah I've been wanting to check this place out and I finally had the time. Jeongin wanted to come so I could take pictures of him to post," Hyunjin said.

He really does post all of the time. I've only been following him a few days, since the beach trip, and he's already posted twice. I guess he fits in already pretty well. The rest of the guys post often except for Chan who posts once every 6 months, at best.

Felix nods.

"How have you been doing?" Jeongin asks me.

"Uh- good," I say.

"That's good," he replies.

I nod. This is so awkward.

"Well we'll leave you to it," Hyunjin says.

"Wait lets hang with them," Jeongin interrupts.

"Oh" I say a little too loud. "Yeah, you can join us."

I look to Felix and he looks annoyed.

"Cool," Jeongin says.

I see Hyunjin look to Felix with a sympathetic expression.

Do they know something I don't? They tell me everything, what is happening?