6

Felix and I are walking around a beautiful garden surrounded with many people.

Felix and I have always enjoyed nature and we would typically take walks like this often but with school we haven't had the chance to.

"Isn't so beautiful?" I ask.

"Absolutely," Felix replies but when I turn toward him he is looking at me.

Did he mean me? No there's no way. It's all in my head.

"Hey do you want me to take your picture?" I ask.

"Yeah."

I take pictures of him and can't help smiling. He looks so cute.

After I'm done I swipe out of the app and see his homescreen is the hand heart we did in math last year. Before I could fully process it, he takes his phone back.

"Oh these are good," he says while looking through the photos.

"Oh good."

"We should go to the art museum near here. I know you've always wanted to go."

"Yeah, that'd be fun!"

We walk to the museum and go inside. It's a smaller room with white plain walls.

I follow Felix and he buys the tickets. We walk through a hallway into a large room with paintings everywhere.

"Wow," I say.

Felix lightly laughs and grabs my hand and walks me closer to the nearest painting.

He is still holding my hand and I can feel my heart beating out of my chest.

I try to focus on the painting in front of me but I can see Felix staring at me from the corner of my eye.

"Iris?" I hear someone call.