8

We walk through some exhibits and then enter a little garden seating area.

"Ooooo. This is so pretty" I say admiring the beautiful flowers and plants surrounding a little stream flowing through in the center.

"This is a perfect place for pictures," Hyunjin says.

"Jeongin come sit here," Hyunjin says pointing to a little bench by the stream.

They take pictures of each other while Felix walks through the garden admiring the scenery while I watch the ducks go by in the stream.

I quickly snap a few pictures of the flowers as the boys finish their photoshoot. I mean I guess they do look like models.

After they finish we go back through the museum to finish looking through the last few exhibits.

"I'm starving," I tell the guys while we walk out the door to see multiple restaurants near the museum's exit.

"Me too," Hyunjin agrees.

"What do you want to eat?" Felix asks.

"Hmmm," I say looking around. "How about fried chicken," I say pointing to the place with a big poster on the window advertising their fried chicken.

"Sounds delicious," Hyunjin says.

We all walk to the restaurant and order our food.

Jeongin and I find a table by the window and sit down waiting for Felix and Hyunjin to finish filling up their drinks.

"Did you enjoy the museum?" Jeongin asks me.

"Yes, it was so fascinating seeing all of the pieces."

"I totally agree. I've always found art so cool."

"Me too," I say.

Felix and Hyunjin walk over and sit down. Jeongin and I are sitting on the same side while Felix is sitting across from me, next to the window and Hyunjin is sitting next to him.

They call our order number and Hyunjin and Jeongin go to pick it up.

"What's up with you and Jeongin?" Felix asks when they are out of earshot, sounding a little defensive.

"What do you mean?" I say confused.

"You know what I mean."

"No I don't."

"Fine. Why are you guys so close now?" Felix asks.

"Well we aren't that close. I'm just trying to get to know him."

"Yeah right."

"What's your problem?" I say frustrated.

"I just can't sit by and watch this when I have lik-"

When he what?

Felix stops talking when he sees Hyunjin walking closer to the table with Jeongin trailing close behind.

I'm annoyed that I was about to get an answer but he was cut short. So I just stare at Felix and mouth "We'll talk later," hoping to eventually get an answer.