The box: 📦

a/n- This is a Ariana x sub!reader x Abel one shot. I wanted to give a little warning if this isn't the kind of thing you may be into. The reader is very much bisexual in this one. Anyways enjoy!🫶
**********************

"Canadian Singer-Songwriter Abel Tesfaye and American Pop Princess Ariana Grande, were spotted leaving 'The Box' in London Soho last night. The friends have been seen out a lot these past two days. Ariana is currently filming for her upcoming movie 'Wicked' in Elstree while Abel is on the European leg for his stadium tour After hours Til-."

You shut off the TV and practically threw the remote at the wall. It was eleven in the morning.

You were so pissed.

It had been months, months, of you begging them to take you there. You heard about it from Harry, he told you about how it was one of the most confusing experiences ever.

He told you how he couldn't help himself but to indulge in the—mind fucking—sex games and performances the club had to offer.

How exclusive it was and what you would've loved about it specifically

He made sure to empathize on how you wouldn't be able to describe the things you saw to someone on the outside, unless they saw it for themselves.

After that, you made it your mission to go to 'The Box' and you would've been able to if it wasn't for your little arrangement.

When Abel and Ariana first approached you at the BBMAS, about being their toy you were shocked to say the least.

It was like watching two of the biggest stars in the music industry, reveal their double lives.

Matter of fact, it was exactly like that. They explained to you how they'd been friends with benefits for years. How they experimented with different things together because they were all each other knew. How they wanted to venture out into the world of owning someone—but couldn't with each other because of their equally dominant natures.

What shocked you the most was when they explained why and what they wanted from you. They explained how they saw Americas number one party girl and felt the need to fix her.

The niece of one of greatest fashion designers in the world running around, making a mockery of her late uncle.

The way they put it was that you were 'self destructive' and 'wild', someone who would be rather interesting to deal with.

Naturally, you were offended but it wasn't until months later, at twenty five, when you hit rock bottom with orgys, meaningless vanilla sex, fake happiness, and drugs you'd thought about their offer.

You called up the number they practically forced you to put in your phone in case you changed you mind and was immediately sent out mountains of NDAs and paperwork you needed to sign.

It took you a while to understand that 'bondage' and 'bandage', were two different things. Which should've have been hard to figure out but for you it was.

There was no question you'd seen something's but what was shocking, at-least for you, was the truth that you hadn't even scratched the barrier of the things out there.

Again, being so used to a simple fuck and go, ruined any idea that sex could have different pleasurable layers.

So when Abel and Ariana introduced you to the idea of bdsm it was pretty foreign but not hard to pick up.