I

If you haven't read the description yet, then PLEASE DO IT HAS IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT THIS FANFIC!!! AND IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE DAMN VIDEO GO DO THAT AND READ THE BLOODY PINNED COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU
"speaking"
'thinking'
*actions*

Nobody's POV (Point of Vision)

Grian shifts in his sleep. Grian is a light sleeper. He shifts and moves until something prevents him from moving anymore, and that is what happened.

Something pulled on Grian's leg, causing him to wake up. Grian saw... nothing, it was pitch black. Grian couldn't think too hard about it as his head pounded with pain, he put his hand to his head and found a sticky substance. Grian knew it all too well, blood. 

Suddenly the light and sound of a fire brought Grian's attention to the man that always brought Grian's stress level to the max.

"Oh, yea, about the blood... we had a bit of a... misunderstanding... I'm sure that's all this was... right?" Scar spoke sinisterly...

"Scar... what is this... wait... oh no Scar- y-yea it was all a misunderstanding! None of that was true! I think we are all just stressed out... so how about we get out of here, yea?" Grian spoke back with hesitation. 

"Oh Grian... we can't do that. You see Grian, you are a terrible liar---

"Where did you get those cookies?" - Grian

"Oh, I made them! They are for your secret soulmate" - Scar

"o-oh what! I don't know what you are talking about!" - Grian

--- you are a terrible player--

"shhh- you can't tell anyone! *Gives sugar cane*" - Grian

"Oh! I have something for you too *drops cookies*" big

"Oh, yea wonderful rotten flesh!!!"-Grian

"Ah, yes! brilliant!" - Big

"Secret soulmates!!!" - both whisper in unison 

--- and you are a terrible soulmate--

"wait *punches Scar and takes damage* no- no... *Joel punches Scar and Grian takes damage again* .... NOOOOOOO--" -Grian says while everyone except Scar bursts out laughing.

"No, listen here you. Absolutely, categorically no. You are NOT keeping pandas in the spikey fort!" - Grian

"So instead of being stuck in a soul bond with uh- our good buddy Scar, what if we try to win over someone else's soulmate. WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN DISTANY" - Grian

---But... you are my soulmate..." as soon as Scar's sentence was finished a red string connecting the two by the finger starts glowing a dangerous red... but the middle of the string was grey... like it was weak and fading away...

"it's your fault... you chose him... and now... your actions are going to have consequences" Scar spoke as he set the lantern down and started walking towards Grian.

"w-wait Scar I-it isn't like that! Y-you just don't know the full story!" Grian yells as he tries to pull away... but the chain on his leg would prevent him from doing so.

"Come on you hermit- *pulls out sword*

"Scar please! - *cornered*

"You never fight back- *step*

"Get away from me!"

"Why don't you play with-- *step*
"Bows and-- 
*Scar tackles and pins Grian to the floor*
"Arrows!" 
*a tear falls from Scar's face*

"Scar please! We can work this out!"

"Why don't you dance like you're sick in your mind"
*Scar reaches into his inventory and pulls out a flint n steal, then lights it and brings it closer to Grian's wings*
"Why don't you set your wings on fire"

"WAIT NO, SCAR PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE SCAR! SCAR-- *Scar covers Grian's mouth to muffle his scream as the fire came in contact with his... beautiful... colorful wings...*

"*Grian trying to yell out under Scars hand* SCAR STOP IT HURTS PLEASE! PLEASE SCAR! FUCK-"

sorry for the short chapter, I'm working on the second chapter at the moment. i just wanted to get the first one done and released! thank you for reading, have a good day / night also i'm not the greatest with writing so advice would be amazing! again thank you guys!