IV

Third Person POV

'Damnit... God that hurt...'

'Scar is a fucking psychopath...' 

'He- doesn't that idiot know we share pain?!'

"Hello, my soulmate..." Scar speaks with a grin.

"Get the hell away from me you psycho..." Grian whispers, barely audible due to his lack of energy.

"Aw, don't be like that..."

*Scar's smile drops...

"You have no right to be mad... you just thought you could toss away YOUR soulmate! Me! You know, we were supposed to be together... forever... BUT

*Scar steps forward*

You had to go and disturb nature! Life herself! Our life... the life we were supposed to share... together...  

*Scar takes another step, all while Grian just brings his knees to his chest and silently starts to cry, it was the only thing the bloodied victim had enough strength and energy to do*

But instead, you wanted to spend it with him... what did he have that I don't!? Tell me!" 

*Scar crouches in front of Grian*

"What is wrong with you" Grian whispers, Scar wouldn't have heard if he wasn't so close to Grian in this moment.

*Scar grabs Grian's chin with one of his hands and brings Grian's face to look him in the eyes... slowly inching forward...*

"Wrong... with me...?

*Scar chuckles*

You haven't seen anything yet... even though you went off with someone else, I will do anything to keep you mine..."

*Scar shoves Grian's head back down. The grey in the middle of the red string spreading*

*Grian passes out from the blood lost, the hunger, the pain...*

*Scar leaves the dark room after picking up his lantern. *

Scar had patched up his soulmate after he passed out, during that time he had noticed the grey shrinking as he cared for his soulmate.

Grian was too delusional to know what was happening. Scar to many others is not the brightest light bulb in the box, but when he thought it would affect his soulmates and his connection, he was quick to piece things together.

Scar knew his and Grian's soulmate connection was running thin, he also knew it wouldn't take long until Grian would also realize this and try to quicken it. The mere thought of his Grian trying to leave him angered him.

"I know he will try to break the string... I just know it... but why would he want to leave his soulmate?! We are the only people who each other can trust! Why can't he understand that... That I'm the only one he can trust and I to him!... I guess l will just have to make him realize that, although it pains me to hurt him, he must understand..." Scar rethinks the last bit in his mind over... and over... again...