chapter 3 - heroics training

When Izuku opened his eyes, he noticed that EraserHead was sitting in a chair near the door, fast asleep

'There goes my escape, the doors here are loud af' he thought, he really wanted to go home.

He looked at his teacher who was sleeping. If he was quiet enough, he'd be able to get out the door before the hero knew what was going on, then it depended on his knowledge of the school and weather he was fast enough.

'Fuck it.'

He silently slipped from the covers, he noticed he was still in his dirty gym clothes. 

He grabbed his bag that was hanging from the side-table, and silently made his way to the door.

_________________________________________

When EraserHead heard the door open, he expected it to close. When it didn't, he opened his eyes.

He glanced around, quickly noticing that the greenette was no longer there

'He snuck past me!?'  The hero stood abruptly, and sprinted down the hall

He saw green curls turn the corner, he knew he was gaining on the problem child.

_________________________________________

'Shit shit shit shit shit' izukus mind wouldn't shut up, he heard the quiet thumps of Eraser catching up, he turned the corner and climbed into the ceiling panels.

Did EraserHead hear him? Nah. Cause Izuku quiet af at everything.

The hero continued to run down the hall, losing sight of Izuku and giving up.

Izuku on the other hand, escaped through a vent. Did he know that he was currently on the top floor of the 6 story building? Nah. Did he know the vent led directly outside? Nah.

Did he still fall? Fuck yea he did. Did he die? No, he used his fire and made wings to glide down, cause he can't fly for shit. 

Did he glide gracefully? Hell no. But he lived didn't he? Yup.

Did he see EraserHead waiting for him on the ground? Yes

And so, he ran, again. This time, EraserHead was using his scarf to try and grab izuku. It was dark out, so Izuku was using every shadow he saw to his advantage, He eventually lost the hero.

Izuku arrived at his tree house at midnight, but decided otherwise to enter.

Instead, he made his way to the cliff, sitting inside the now furnished cave.

The Pussy Cats decided to furnish the cave, along with giving it a front wall and door. Izuku sat on the beanbag in the far corner, flicking on a light and reading a book.

He didn't know how long he sat there, but his phone alarm went off, signaling that 'it's time to wake up'. Izuku sighed, he left to go back to his tree house to clean up.

_________________________________________

Apon arriving at school, Aizawa immediately pulled Izuku aside,

"Uh. Why the hell did you run off like that?"

[Like what?]

"You raced out the fucking door, Izuku."

[Uh, ever hear of curfew?]

Aizawa sighed, 'this is the reason I'm gonna have grey hairs.'

"Listen, we both know you don't have a curfew. Even if you did, the school would have informed your parental guardians."