chapter 11 - new sibling

After the downfall of the Hero Commission, villains expected the heroes to be lazy with nobody to properly pay them, so a large rampage was ordered by the League of villains, henceforth Mustafa and other neighboring city's were on heavy duty lockdown, students of UA moved into dormitories for their safety and to be able to continue schooling.

Izuku was gifted his provisional licenses, because he was required to have a hero licenses of some sort to become Vice president of the new and improved Hero Commission, his identity was kept secret and he finally got his hero name changed to Ryujin.

A̶i̶z̶a̶w̶a̶, s̶h̶o̶u̶t̶a̶, Dadzawa was not pleased when he was told he was screaming penis. Izuku was grounded from coffee for three days, and frankly he believed death was a better option.

__________________________________________________________________________________

School was pretty normal, the havoc of villains was shut down quickly due to Izukus quick planning, and many heroes (who didn't know who he was) sent emails to his new work laptop thanking him, many lives were spared and he couldn't be any happier... well-

"Izuku! Can we uhm- see if we can get an escort or something to a café? I wanna eat with you and stuff.." omg was this Kaminari asking him on a date? He definitely couldn't be happier now.

Izuku nodded, pointing at a door.

[Some guy that works in there would be happy to take us, he's been needing an excuse to leave.] He signed, Kaminari waited by the door while Izuku entered.

"Ah young Aizawa! What brings you here?" Allmight in his skeletal glory asked, blue-teal eyes glowing. (Izuku had recently "found out" when he saw Toshinori transform in a hallway, all he gained from the experience was a full rundown of the stupid heroes quirk and AFO.)

[Don't call me Aizawa. I just need an escort outa here with my uh.. date. So just come all skinny and creepy and say your some kind of secretary.] The deadpaned tone made Toshinori keep his mouth shut, and nodded polity.

"I'll meet you at the gates."

Izuku left and grasped Denkis hand, leading him to the gate.  Allmight- or rather, Toshinori waited for them, glancing at the two holding hands, he eventually put two and two together.

"Young Ai- Izuku, this is your uh.. date?" The hero asked, Immediately both boys denied it was a date- saying it was more of a hang out.

(They both totally thought it was a date.)

Toshinori just sighed, following Izuku and Kaminari would not be the best way to spend his day.

The place they went to was a lovely café, waitresses on roller-scates and an old vintage music box caught Izukus eye, hence the reason he chose this location.

"Woah Izu, this place is really cool!" The blonde stated, following a pink haired girl to a three stool table.

"Hiya! I'm Melissa, what can I start you guys off with?" Said pink haired waitress asked, doing a few circles as the three looked at the menus.

"I'll get the... strawberry blueberry super smoothie.. hey Izu, what do you want?" The blonde asked, looking at his greenette F̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ C̶r̶u̶s̶h̶ friend?

[I'll have a mocha, triple caffeine please.] Kaminari ordered then turned to Toshinori, who smiled softly.

"Ah, I'll have a plain cup of coffee please, black." Atleast Toshinori had good taste.

"Allrighty! I'll be back in a jiffy with your drinks!"

Toshinori wanted to gag when all Izuku and Denki did was puppy dog eye eachother, having half the mind to scream profanities at them for being homoxexual f*gg*ts.