chapter 5 ~ unforseen simulation join! a.k.a. The USJ

Izuku made his way to the bus much earlier than everyone else. He'd changed into his costume right after dropping of Anahita.

Izuku slipped to the back of the bus, gaining a confused look from the bus driver.

[I'm a student, I showed up early, though I'd prefer if you didn't tell sensei, he thinks I'll be absent today]

The bus driver nodded, before going back to scrolling through 'Hero tok'

Izuku got comfortable under the seat at the back of the bus, curling slightly to make himself smaller.

The smaller boy was left unnoticed as his classmates boarded the bus, even when Todoroki decided to sit in the back.

"Everyone is here except Izuku. Has anyone seen him?" Aizawa asked, re-scanning the students.

Izuku was good at hiding his presence, again it was a tactic he picked up while hunting.

"That problem child" aizawa murmured under his breath. He intended to send Izuku to spend time with RecoveryGirl instead of taking him on the field trip as punishment.

Izuku already knew that

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Aizawa! Wassup buddy!] Izuku sidned, stepping off the bus behind Todoroki, who was slightly shocked when he popped out from underneath him.

"I- when did you-" Aizawa started, not sure how to react to the kid. He definitely shouldn't be surprised.

[Been here the whole time! Can't wait to see what you've got in store for us!]

"IZU! YOUR HERE!?" He heard his blonde friend yell from the line that Iida was placing the others into.

[Yup! Much to Aizawa's dismay.]

"Get in line, brat."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Woah!!! Pro hero 13!? I'm such a huge fan! AHHHHHH"

The bubbly brunette spoke, Izuku hadn't really payed her any mind since the heroics training.

"They are indeed a very remarkable hero!" Iida spoke, earning some agreement from other classmates.

"I'm glad to know I am recognized! But today isn't about me! Today is about your training to becoming great heroes!" Thirteen spoke enthusiastically

"This, is the Unforseen Simulation Joint! For short, the USJ!"

The class broke out into a string of cheers.

"As you lot might know, I specialize In rescue missions, can someone elaborate how I might be helpful?"

Uraraka raised her hand,

"You use your quirk to remove fallen debris! You've saved many lives!" Uraraka shouted with enthusiasm,

"Yes! That's correct. But... my quirk can also be used to kill."

The room fell silent.

"Every quirk, no matter what it is, can be used for the sake of evil. It can harm others if not used properly, and that's why you'll be training here! So that you can learn to use your quirk for rescue, no matter the circumstances!"

"Woah! Is the exercise starting already? They even have fake villains! Super manly!" Kirishima suddenly stated, Izuku, who had already noticed the lights flickering and the portal open, already ushered Iida out. Who put up no fight.