pǝʇsɐʍu∩ ǝɔuɐɥƆ puoɔǝS ∀

It's a storm outside of you
Baby, trust me you the truth
Can you hold me like I ain't got forever?
If it's a flood then we gone float
You know I see what you don't
Make you better 'cause I keep you together, yeah
You know what's good
You know you mine
I put in work
You know I'm fine
Won't do too much
But still we gon' try
➪♧︎
Ella Mai ~ Pieces

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

Recap:

    "C-Can I lay with you? I know you might not want me to, I just... I really want to hold you. I still feel like you're going to slip away from me," I can hear the fear and vulnerability in his voice and the sadness lacing his words.

    I can't help but nod and allow him to crawl in next to me and hold me close. This isn't helping us at all,but just for tonight, I'll give in. I am in serious need of his comforting arms, and I know he is in need of reassurance that I am alive and okay. For hurting him as badly as I did, he deserves to get this small request granted.

    "You don't have to say it back, but I..." Todoroki whispers, pausing slightly, trembling nervously.

    Please don't, Todoroki. Please don't say it!

    "I love you."

Recap Over:

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
This chapter includes mention of self harm, abuse, drugs, and mentions of suicide. If you are harming yourself in any way, getting abused, or have thoughts of suicide or overdosing, please seek help or talk to someone and remember that you are not alone even if it may feel impossible

꧁ꨄ❦~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~❦ꨄ꧂

The next day I wake to find Todoroki still curled up next to me. I can't help but smile as I raise a weak hand and brush his hair out of his eyes to get a better look at his face. Many people look funny or unattractive when they sleep, but Todoroki just looks so... peaceful and beautiful. It kills me that I'm not ready to call him mine yet. I want to so badly, but I'm not mentally ready fora relationship and it would be unfair to him. I will be ready one day though, I just pray he can wait.

"I love you."

The memory warms me to the core and I can feel a small smile form on my lips. Guilt eats me up for not being able to say it in return, but he understands, I know he does. That's why he said it was okay that I didn't say it back right then. I can't love him properly, but I can at least still show him that my feelings go further than friendship while I'm trying to heal.

I lean down and lay a gentle kiss on his forehead before giving his shoulder a light shake, making him jump awake. He sits up and looks over at me groggily before smiling and rubbing at his eyes. I can't help but smile at how cute he looks with his heavy eyes, bed head and his shirt that's ridden up to reveal a little bit of of his flat and firm stomach as he stretches.

"Morning," My voice is still weak and kind of croaky.

Todoroki just smiles and takes my hand in his, "Morning sunshine, how are you feeling today?"