➸ ⁰² : 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦

With a steadfast hope of making most countries that hate each other, cease fire and enter a peace treaty between them. Philip told himself that making NK a delicious lunch is part of it.

Since North Korea told Philippines that he doesn't really have a favorite when it comes to food, Philip just made sundubu-jjigae, samgyeopsal and bibimbap, which is South Korea's favourite but since they are twins..

Philip came into a conclusion that bothe of them have same tastes. One time back then, South Korea asked Philippines to cook for him and since Philip doesn't want to disappoint the South Korean, he watched YouTube on how to cook Korean food and did it.

NK is still sleeping and Philippines just finished making their lunch box and their food. His next task was to take a bath and be ready in advance so all he'll have to do later is wait for North to be ready and they're good to go.

With that. Philip already prepared NK's clothes for work, he ironed and folded it neatly and made sure that it's good to wear. He also thus far prepared his things needed for work. What a w̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶e̶r̶i̶a̶l̶ nice friend.

⑇ ⑈ ▔▬ ▀

North Korea. One of the most isolated nation in the world. Despite being a small nation, hence hold a lot of nuclear weapons and ballistic missles.

Waking up from a deep slumber. North didn't woke up in time. He woke up early. Immediately recognizing the ceiling and the bed he was in, he sit up and stretched.

He fixed the bed and went to the living room. He thought he'll be seeing a sleeping Philip but the Filipino won't let him see his sleeping figure. Philip made sure that NK would sleep first before him.

He looked at the dining table and saw two plates with breakfast on them and two lunch boxes. 'why is there two lunch boxes.. Did he made one for me?..' not wanting to claim the lunch box that is 'probably' for him, he immediately thought that it could be for one of his Floor-mates.

He sat on the couch, his body is stiff from the good sleep he had. He yawned and closed his eyes for a second.

"North? Good morning!" a voice behind him greeted and North instantly opened his eyes and turned around to see Philip, half naked but he rather say that he's half dressed. NK tried to look away but his neck refuses to turn away and Philip smirked at him, "Loving what you see?" "I-i ye-no no!"

Philip then noticed something. "Does your back hurts? Your posture is slant." he pointed out with a pout. NK nodded and let out a groan. "I just feel stiff.. I had a good sleep I guess." he closed his eyes and sniffed as his surroundings starts to smell sweet.. Like a sweet ham.

Philippines softly smiled and went to North, putting both hands on his shoulders. Philip eased the stiffness by giving him a massage. "Ha...ah.." North Korea gave a sigh of pleasure and was about to open his eyes when Philip whispered,

"You have a crazy imagination."

"...!" NK opened his eyes and looked behind him and saw Philippines, fully dressed and he's by at the door frame of his room. Or should it be called their room now?

The Korean then looked at his hands, did he just closed his eyes and imagined that scenario? Yes he did. He sniffed the air and still smells the sweet ham scent.

He looked at the dining table and it seems like the sweet ham that Philip cooked reached his nose. He smiled to himself for some reason.

"I see you're awake.. I got out of the bathroom earlier and saw you sleeping in the couch so I let you be." Philip gave the older country a warm smile and gestured to the bathroom, "I prepared you a warm bath again.. I also have your clothes already. I also made you lunch box if you don't mind.." he added.