➸ ⁰⁷ : 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

South Korea woke up. He smelled something delicious. He didn't bother to open his eyes. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He felt so light headed and dizzy.

"Ugh, I shouldn't have gotten drunk." he rubbed his temples and shivered. He felt cold. He layed back at the bed and hugged himself. The smell of the bed sheets smells like fire wood and it kind of calms him.

"Kyah.. If I ever got back in the house, I'm gonna buy this bed.. Hm.. Who's bed is.." he opened his eyes and sat up real quick. "Where in the hell am I!? " he yelled and the doors bursted out immediately and the person who bursted in opened the lights and it showed,

"Are you okay South?" Philippines wore his usual suit. From South's point of view, 'Philip looks tall.. Wait..' "Philip!? Where am I!?" South looked around Philip's room.

Philip came to South and sat besides him, "L-let me explain.. You got drunk remember?" Philip placed a hand in South's back. The Korean stared at the Filipino before slowly nodding. "I.. Know." he looked at his hands.

"I called you to ask you about the project since we both forgot that we promised to talk over it at lunch at monday. But you got drunk and you said.." Philippines rubbed South's back as the Korean processed what he said and it all start to flood in.

"No.. Ah.. F*ck. I'm so sorry for.." South burried his face on his hands as he remembered the kiss. "It's fine.. I'm worried about you saying that'll you'll commit suicide.." Philip took both of his hands to his and brought it down so South could see how worried he was.

South gazed at his eyes before blushing and looking away. "T-thanks for coming to me.." the Korean looked back to him to see the warm smile. "Anytime Oppa(Older brother).." Philip closed his eyes and rested his forehead against South's.

The Korean looked at the peaceful face of the Filipino and closed his eyes. He remembered that Philip didn't actually meant to ignore him back then.

"Do you actually mean it when you said that you're my biggest fan back then?" South smiled and closed his eyes. "Yeah.." Philip giggled and pulled away and placed both hands on South's shoulder.

"Does your head hurts?" "No.." Philip then patted his shoulders, "It's still early, you can sleep for thirty more minutes while I cook breakfast. Do you want anything? I'll prepare you a bath." South shooked his head. He didn't want to be a burden. "It's fine. Anything is fine. But do you have any spare suits I could use to work?" South asked with a slight tint of red in his face.

Philip nodded, "Ofcourse! I have something folded for you already. About that, I hope you don't mind that I changed your clothes since it reeks alcohol and I washed it for you." he stood up and went to leave but stopped and turned around, "You should sleep, you have eye bags."

South was left processing the part where Philip said that he changed his clothes. He then looked down to himself. He's indeed wearing different clothes.

The Korean sniffed the clothes he's wearing. "Smells like.. Philip.. Ah.. He changed my clothes.. Did he saw my—" he doesn't even want to think about it. How could Philip smile at him while saying that "He's really something else.." he placed a hand in his lips. 'Can I do it again?'

... > 50 minutes later

"C'mon South! Let's go!" After Philip locked his house, he took South's hand and they start to walk to work. South chuckled and nodded happily, "Sure sure..!"

The two took off and talked things with each other. They exchanged jokes and facts and laughs. They were 'friends' back then so it's not hard to engage conversation.

Philippines freely expressed himself to the Korean. Unlike with North, SK gets humors quickly and SK is also not afraid to laugh or smile, which made the Filipino much comfortable.