Chapter-1

The story will be mostly in Tae's POV unless mentioned otherwise and I am a somewhat new army (from 2018 ) so I am not accurate with the situations in real life..kindly ignore it..

2014

I was chasing Jungkook through our dorm when I noticed Namjin having a serious conversation in the couch.

Jungkook stopped before me and I just hugged him from back and looked at them and we stared at each other.

Namjin noticed our presence and became silent and I raised my eyebrows questioning them.

"Taehyung and Jungkook,call everyone and ask them to meet us in the living room in 10 minutes ",Namjoon said in his leader voice and we immediately called the other 3.

Hope and Jimin came immediately while Yoongi came at last.

"What happened now??I was recording my song and we get off days very rarely.You know I hate meetings on our off days.",Yoongi said and sat on the couch with a huff.

"Well,Yoongi we have something important to say to all of you ",Jin said and looked at us while we settled on the couch.Kookie sat on my lap while Jimin sat near Yoongi and Hobi sat near Namjin on the other side.

"Well...uh...umm..guys please don't judge us",Namjoon said and scratched his neck.

"Oh god,Me and Namjoon are in a relationship for the past 6 months",Jin said and looked at us while Namjoon had his head down.

Me,Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other while Hobi was the first one who screamed and hugged both of them together.

"I am so happy for you ,but I want to know the story?",Hobi said and I nodded since I wanted to know it.

"We both have had feelings for each other since 2013 but he had no guts to propose to me and I took the chance to propose to him when we were recording ",Jin said while Namjoon looked down shyly.

"But",Jungkook said for the first time.

"We are early in our career,will it not jeopardize your career",Jungkook said and I noticed that Jimin nodded for it.

"We are not going to say anything to our company till next year,we thought you should know",Namjoon said and Jin nodded his head.

I patted Jungkook to get up and went towards Namjin and hugged them tightly.

"I don't know about others, but I support your relationship and I am happy for you.",I said and shook Namjoon's hand and kissed Jin's forehead.

Jin had tears in his eyes and hugged me tightly and I turned my head to see Jungkook looking at me with a indescribable look in his eyes while Jimin and Yoongi were looking at each other.

And that was the day I fell for him.

2022

I had just come back to my penthouse from Shooting for In the Soop:Wooga Squad and asked my driver to go home when I noticed Jimin standing in front of my Penthouse Gate with Jungkook and Yoongi.

I stopped in my place and immediately phoned my manager.

"Why are they here?",I shouted in my phone while my eyes never left the three.

"Sir,The company had already informed you last week that you four will be picked up for the shoot from your house.",He said and I immediately placed my hand on my forehead easing out my creases.

"Well,where are you and the others ?",I asked since I did not want to be alone especially with these 3.

"We are on our way sir.We will reach in half an hour sir.",My manager said and I cut the call.

I sighed as I had planned a warm bath since I still had the jetlag and then check on my friends.

Before I could do something my phone rang and a smile formed on my face when I saw who it was...Bogum.I forgot that his military enlistment was over yesterday.

"Hey,military man,finally you remembered me huh",I teased him while I heard an exasperated sigh from the other side.

"Tae,you forgot to call me yesterday and I was not able to contact you",I felt a pout forming on his face though I was not able to see him while he said and I internally cooed.

"Well,I was in a flight and came home only 5 minutes back.I was with the WOOGA SQUAD",I shouted the last 2 words to rile him up since I knew he was a possesive friend.My smile dropped once I realized someone was more possesive on me than Bogum and he was standing behind me.I had forgotten once the call had come and turned back to see that Yoongi and Jimin were looking at me with shock and curiosity in their faces while Jungkook looked angry. HUH??I should be the one who is angry on them.I turned back when Bogum was asking whether I can hear him and we continued our conversation.

I sat on my bench near the fountain and continued to talk with him and occasionally looked back to see that they were missing and turned back to see that those 3 had settled in another bench near me.

I rolled my eyes and continued my conversation when he shared all about the experiences in these 2 years while I did the same.I forgot these 3 were present since I am speaking with my friend after 3 years and we could have spoken in video call but he was travelling and said he will do it once he reaches home.

"So?,You and Jungkook are married or engaged now?",Bogum said in a teasing tone and I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Jungkook,Yoongi and Jimin are engaged now with each other.",I said and I noticed Bogum became silent.

"WHAT?",Bogum shouted and I removed the cell phone from my ear.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THOSE 3 ARE ENGAGED TO EACH OTHER?WHAT ABOUT YOU AND JUNGKOOK?V,I AM COMING TO YOUR HOUSE ONCE I REACH SEOUL.",Bogum said with angry breaths.

"Chill Bogumieee,I am happy being single and being attractive has it's perks .You don't know how many attractive guys and girls are in Seoul",I said with a smirk on my face.

"V,this is not you,he was your first love,what happened ?",Bogum said in a low voice and was about to continue when I hear a loud thud.

I tuned to my side to see that Jungkook had almost broken the armrest of the bench while Jimin was trying to calm him down while Yoongi looked at me with sad eyes.

I turned back when I heard a car horn and immediately informed Bogum who said he will call once he reached his home.I opened the door and sat near my manager who was in the back and rested my head on his shoulders and fell asleep.

I don't care about those 3 especially Jungkook was my last thought before I fell asleep.

My life will be better.