Chapter-4

2022

It was the day when me ,Bogum and Lisa had to leave to Paris.Celine had arranged a private flight for us and I was excited since it was more like a private trip with Bogum and I get to see my favourite city.

We reached the city and after the program,the party was lit.I wanted to spend more time with my friend after the party and asked them to book a single suite for me and Bogum together while Lisa had a separate suite.

We had just settled on the bed after dinner and I had just removed my shirt since I always sleep shirtless when I heard my phone ringing.It was a video call from Jin and I asked Bogum if he wanted to join.He said yes and we both shouted Hi simultaneously to Jin.

It was then I noticed that the entire BTS was there except me (of course) and they had a questioning look on seeing Bogum.It's not like they did not like him,they were jealous in our earlier years due to our closeness.I smiled at Jin,Namjoon and Jhope and skipped the other three.But,I could see their eyes became wide on seeing me.

"Um,Tae are you shirtless?",J hope asked before me or Bogum could talk.

"Yes Hobi,Well,Jin hyung got shirtless on instagram but I cannot get shirtless on Video call",I said and winked at Jin.

He became shy but composed himself and started teasing me about the pics which circulated from the after party.It was my turn to get shy and I buried my face in Bogum's shoulder who cooed on seeing my shyness and started laughing.I lifted my face and poked his shoulder hard for which he laughed again.

"Heyyy Bogumie hyung,Is Tae troubling you?",Namjoon asked with a small smile on his face and I was slightly happy that both Namjoon and Hobi started speaking to me more without Jin pressuring them.Maybe they felt bad that I was leaving?I did not know,but these 2 made me happier today.

I felt a poke on my cheek and came out of my thoughts to notice that Bogum was poking my cheeks continuously.I immediately took his hand in mine and lifted my eyebrows asking him what he was doing to my cheeks.

"They are asking whether you booked the same room to trouble me?",Bogum said and pointed at my phone.

"Of course Hyung,I am gonna trouble him the whole night and he is going to sleep whole day tomorrow ",I said with a smirk on my face for which Bogum laughed loudly and I joined him.We were laughing too much and when I took the phone again which had fallen,the call had got cut.Maybe they were sleepy?

I messaged a good night in our group chat and turned to see Bogum looking at me with questioning eyes.

"How are you able to behave like he did not hurt you?If I was you,I would have screamed at both Jimin and Yoongi",Bogum said and laid on his pillow and looked at me.

I laid on the bed facing him and just smiled at him.

"Well,if Jungkook likes both of them and not me,it's not their mistake",I said and put my head on his chest.I missed cuddling with him for the past 3 years.

"Damn Tae,I hope you get someone who loves you unconditionally.",Bogum said for which I just buried my head on his chest and he dragged his fingers lightly on my hair.That was the last thing I remembered when I fell asleep.

After a week

(Think it's Bogum instead of Jimin)

Jungkook's POV

I did not feel like sleeping yesterday and woke up with a headache.I saw the time and it was around 12PM.I heard some commotion and slowly went to the living room of our dorm since we had a shoot today and V was coming today.

"Wow,So Tae is the top huh?",Hobi said for which Jin just asked him to shush but his eyes became big once he saw me and he switched off the TV.

"Jin hyung,Switch it on,he should know",J hope said and now I was afraid.Was V in a accident or did something happen in Paris?

Jin saw the turmoil in my eyes and switched it on.

There was Tae and Bogum with Bogum engulfing Tae with both of his hands while his head on his shoulder and Tae was leaning down to make it easy for him.

"Taegum has been trending as #1 for the past 5 hours since Tae and Bogum appeared cosy and intimate in the airport pics taken by dispatch.",A reporter said and I switched off the TV when the bell rang.

Namjoon hyung opened it and it was the Devil himself ,Taehyung with Bogum.Yoonmin was still with Taemin in Busan and I prayed that I was not asked to share my room with Taehyung and Bogum.

Mr.Seo came in and said we had to share some rooms though Yoonmin was not there and that Jhope need to be in a room alone to prepare for his album which was releasing next week and other rooms were being renovated.

"Namjin in a room and the other 3 in a room",Our manager said and left us in the dorm saying he will pick us up after 5 pm.

Why it's always me?