Chapter-12

It has been 2 days since we started to stay in my penthouse and I have never been more happier in my life, not even when we won our first award.

I was in peace.Hyung was too good for me.We made the decision to heal together and find the love of our lives.I also revoked my decision to leave the band and informed Namjin and Jhope when they video called us.Both Yoongi and Jin got tears in their eyes while J hope gave me a big thumps up and his sunshine smile.Namjoon smiled and nodded at me and I simply smiled back.

Yoongi did not leave my lap and hugged me for an hour after the video call ended.I had to tickle and kiss him (on hips) to make him sit on the bed.

Thanks to Bogum hyung,he had bought groceries worth for a week and we decided to post pone our plan to visit my parents by next break.Also,we did not want to meet Jikook by any chance and stayed inside my house.It has been a long time since I had unwinded myself like this.Yoongi did the cooking and I helped him in these 2 days.I did some gaming but when I noticed that he either did cooking or overthinking when alone,I dragged him from the bed (with some difficulty,of course).

I made him sit on my lap and placed a console in his hand and we played for a few hours.My hands were around his waist and holding him while playing while his legs were intertwined with mine.We played 5 games and I beat Yoongles in every game and he was about to throw the console which made me laugh out loud.

I hugged him tighter and placed my chin on his shoulder and noticed he was pouting.

"Yaahhh,Taehyungaaaaa you are cheating",He said and pouted more.I felt like pinching his cheeks and loosened my hands on his hip which made him almost fall from my lap due to which I lost balance and both of us fell down with me on top of him.I had caged him with both my hands on the sides of him which prevented me from falling on him.We lost ourselves in each others eyes and I never knew that Yoongi was this much pretty and cute.He had put some eyeliner and this created a want in my heart to see his face continuously.

We slowly got up but our faces never left each other and I don't know who started it but we felt ourselves kissing each other

We slowly got up but our faces never left each other and I don't know who started it but we felt ourselves kissing each other.The kiss was hungry,as if we were starved of each other for years.Without breaking the kiss,I pulled Yoongi on my lap and continued to kiss and bite his lip which had such a sweet taste to it.This was my first kiss (if the kiss with Jhope was excluded) and it was heaven for me.I lost track of time and continued to kiss,bite and suck his lips while my hands tightened my hold on his waist.His hands were just on my chest and I almost moaned when he bit back my lip.He started to whimper and I had to push myself to stop the kiss.I opened my eyes to see that a thin string of saliva was still connecting our lips and both of us were heavily panting.He slowly opened his eyes and I caressed his cheek with my hand.He looked down shyly and I almost wanted to kiss him again.

"If you don't stop being pretty and hot at the same time,I am gonna kiss you again",I said and Yoongles covered his face with his hands.

It was my first kiss and I got to know how heaven tasted.

Meanwhile in the next room

"JIMINSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"